Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Online applications are fucking bullshit

[old man rant]I miss the good ol days when you could just walk in, be like "let me talk to a manager", fill out an app real quick and usually get hired on the spot, now it's like fill out an app online, wait for days or weeks to hear a response or don't even get a response, fuck this wack shit [/old man rant]

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
and why in the fuck is it so hard to find a regular hourly type job

I see some of the mongoloid retarded motherfuckers working in some of these places, how come these people get hired but they ignore an 8 year vet with a dope resume'

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
should've just stayed in the fuckin Army, going to school is cool and all but summertime hits and they're all like "well, we're gonna have to go ahead and not give you that housing allowance anymore until the fall"

fucking coons

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
If we are interested, your application is decent, and you hours fall within what we need you will get a call for sure more times than not. Like it says right on the website *must work two weekend shifts* which is either open or close, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday but you'd be surprised by how many people will put OFF on all of those days then wonder why they didn't get a call back probably lol.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'll never forget when we did take applications in person on paper some dude signed his Mr. LoccDog.
probably one of those people on welfare and food stamps that are required to submit 10 work applications a week to continue getting government assistance, he probably filled out all his apps with the sole purpose of not getting hired

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Nah the dude called back like 10 times asking to set up an interview too lol. Dude was off his rocker though for sure. Like a sherm'd out OG or something haha.
see, that was what I was mad about earlier when I said shit about how I see mongoloid retarded weirdos working at places I apply, but then I don't get call backs lol

shermed out MrLoccDogg can get interviews, but dude with a 14 year constant work history, no criminal record, and not crazy can't get a call back lol

Props: DVS ONE

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
We had to trespass this one crazy chick that would literally come in every day asking to set up an interview for months. Like she would also tell our staff that the hiring manager told her to come in and she had one and then like ambush him and be like "Hey I'm here for the job!" lol she was fucking nuts.