Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just got off the phone with my grandma. She had to fill out some paperwork and get it notarized to send to New York to prove she's still alive to conitnue getting my late grandfather's pension. Of course to someone who turns 92 in a few months this can be a pretty stressful process but my aunt brought her to the bank today and waited with her and all that. So I told her "Well grandma, you only have to do it every few years and now it's done and in the mail so everything is fine. Try to relax" and she goes "Oh I'm going to relax alright. In about an hour I'm going to pour me a triple of Bailey's Irish Cream and do these scratch tickets that your aunt bought me and watch Judge Judy." That shit made me crack up laughing when I hung up for some reason lol.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
What you guys think about renting a storage unit and living out of it? I'm not 100 percent sure what I'm going to be doing at the end of the month yet, but that sounds hella cheap to me. Can you get ones with electricity? I could just get some kinda hot plate and some canned food and piss into 2 litre bottles or something.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
What you guys think about renting a storage unit and living out of it? I'm not 100 percent sure what I'm going to be doing at the end of the month yet, but that sounds hella cheap to me. Can you get ones with electricity? I could just get some kinda hot plate and some canned food and piss into 2 litre bottles or something.
You gotta be REAL sly to get away with that shit, at least at most of those places. They're on the look out for that kinda tomfoolery.