Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
What you guys think about renting a storage unit and living out of it? I'm not 100 percent sure what I'm going to be doing at the end of the month yet, but that sounds hella cheap to me. Can you get ones with electricity? I could just get some kinda hot plate and some canned food and piss into 2 litre bottles or something.
Last time I had a storage unit I had to sign a separate form that promised I wouldn't be living in it. People pull it off though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What you guys think about renting a storage unit and living out of it? I'm not 100 percent sure what I'm going to be doing at the end of the month yet, but that sounds hella cheap to me. Can you get ones with electricity? I could just get some kinda hot plate and some canned food and piss into 2 litre bottles or something.
A dude I knew from high school died in a storge fire in the one he lived in like a year and a half ago. I would look into every other option you have other than that personally. Even regardless of what happened to him I wouldn't call it a good idea anyway you cut it.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
LOL.

Yeah @ the dude who killed his grandparents. Sounds to me like there were some mental issues there, but who knows. There's been a gang of wierd bad shit happening around here lately. People just going fucking nuts and killing folks for no real reason. Springs almost here, it'll slow down shortly.