Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
America keeps letting garbage ass people run I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary ran again and she got elected it's a cycle of fuckery
Most of the people that voted have no clue what they voted for. They just saw some celebrity or basketball player on TV that told them who to vote for and that’s how they made their decision. A lot of people don’t know anything.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
If Biden officially gets in then the Lefties are in a much worse position than Obama was in 2008. They will be responsible for what happens to the economy in the next 4 years and it isn’t looking good with the worst pandemic of the century.

They are going to screw up big time and they are going to regret it and wish Trump was in office to get the blame instead of them.
lol you sure?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/09/cov...ercent-effective-in-preventing-infection.html

They waited until 2 days after Trump was gone to drop the news that they have an effective vaccine. Dow has already gone up 4% with the news and airline company stocks are up 30% with the news.

Biden is about to start his Presidency getting credited with "curing COVID" even though he didn't do shit

Feb 8, 2006
i'm proud of my middle daughter who is 10. She was at a sleepover this weekend and the mom said she was listening to the girls after dinner talk about who their parents voted for and which president they want.

2 of the kids parents voted trump 3 biden and mine said yall crazy they both suck

the mom couldn't stop laughing and had to text and tell us lol

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
lol you sure?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/09/cov...ercent-effective-in-preventing-infection.html

They waited until 2 days after Trump was gone to drop the news that they have an effective vaccine. Dow has already gone up 4% with the news and airline company stocks are up 30% with the news.

Biden is about to start his Presidency getting credited with "curing COVID" even though he didn't do shit
LOL, You believe everything from NBC like a kindergartner...that’s just a fake vaccine with whatever ingredients they put in it and then they pretend and say it’s 90% effective.....The gas prices are still gonna go up more with Biden and all other prices going up, the raised taxes gets passed down to the consumer for everything you buy, and raised taxes will mean less jobs hiring and more workers getting laid off.

Props: BUTCHER 206