Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
All of the people that voted for Biden is a combination of very dumb young people that know nothing about politics and a bunch of retarded baby boomers....,Now the Democrats are going to bring boat loads of foreigners to take the jobs from the Americans that already lost jobs from Covid-19.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The things Trump look the worst on was race and covid. That's what 2020 was all about. Jesus it's so annoying and I don't think it's going away in 2021
He lost the election because of COVID period

He looked like a complete ass and failure as a world leader during a pandemic. How do I know? I was in Canada the day they shut everything down and watched the snowball in real life.

I'm glad he caught it too, it was truly icing on zee cake.

And anyone who thinks that isn't why he lost doesn't really get it.

Image is everything when you are the POTUS and who you surround yourself with says alot and that whole team fumbled this shit.

How Trump could have won re-election:
Had an admin capable of handling a pandemic they fear mongered on for 5 decades
Not printed 8 trillion more in debt in just four years
Not disenfranchised families in legal entry/ citizenship process
Not had his children who have no experience in federal or international government, loaded in his admin
Released his tax return

Last edited:
Props: Thizzlejuice
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
All of the people that voted for Biden is a combination of very dumb young people that know nothing about politics and a bunch of retarded baby boomers....,Now the Democrats are going to bring boat loads of foreigners to take the jobs from the Americans that already lost jobs from Covid-19.
How is this different than any other day or administration?

Breh like let it go. Under Trump, I have more foreign co-workers who can't comprehend english let alone the job, than I have ever had in my life. Lets get rich. None of these assholes were going to help us anyway.