Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
He's done similar interviews and statements though numerous times when these clashes are brought up and continually refused to condemn the white supremist groups. Do you actually think he's not actively trying to prop these groups up knowing that it helps him with his voter base?
He's condemned white supremacists so many times i lost count lmao

He even condemned them in that very fine people interview and said whoever ran into that fat girl and gave her a heart attack should get the swiftest sentence ever

I mean if you voted partly because trump supports white supremacy biden is on record saying that he doesn't want his kids in public schools with blacks and doesn't want to create racial jungles lol... and has called them super predators. And the icing on the cake when talking about preserving united daughters of the confederacy who directly promoted white supremacy and hold pro slavery views, he called them "very fine people" 🤣

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
He's condemned white supremacists so many times i lost count lmao

He even condemned them in that very fine people interview and said whoever ran into that fat girl and gave her a heart attack should get the swiftest sentence ever

I mean if you voted partly because trump supports white supremacy biden is on record saying that he doesn't want his kids in public schools with blacks and doesn't want to create racial jungles lol... and has called them super predators. And the icing on the cake when talking about preserving united daughters of the confederacy who directly promoted white supremacy and hold pro slavery views, he called them "very fine people" 🤣
I've said in this very thread through the years that Biden has done racist piece of shit bullshit. Back in 2008 when I used to actually be one of them weirdos that talked politics on my Facebook constantly I roasted Obama for picking Biden as his VP. But I can also recognize when I can pull up clips of Trump saying disgusting shit from 2020, but people have to go back to 1993 for Biden (also it wasn't Biden that said Super Predators, that was Hillary, and Hillary used it in reference to people linked to drug cartels).

Meanwhile over the past 20 years he's been pushing for things like DACA, pushing for marijuana decriminalized, which would predominately help black and Hispanic people, creating legislature that would replace prison with treatment and expunge records for non violent drug offenders, creating legislature for police reform, etc.

Could Biden be pandering and not actually go through with it? Sure. But I'd rather take the chance on an old racist white man that has seemed willing to change over the last couple of decades over an old racist white man that has shown no willingness to change.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm not going to defend Biden though, because like I said earlier I actually don't give a shit about him. I went in to my ballot to vote for local shit and wasn't even gonna vote for President, but last minute before I sealed my envelope I said "fuck it". I'm down to give the dude a shot to see if he'll go through with things he said he would.

I don't like Donald Trump or Joe Biden, I just happen to like Trump less.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'd never attack Trump over COVID. Whoever does that shit are fucking morons. Any president of any party wouldn't have been able to handle it the way all 331 million Americans would have wanted.

I roll my eyes when these dorks say "Trump is responsible for 200,000 American deaths!". Or when they try and compare America to some small country in Europe. Bitch, Europe is closing back down right now, so clearly what they did didn't work lol

America is fucking massive with a more diverse demographic of people than anywhere in the world spread across a massive land mass with more workers than any other Western country. Obama, George W, George Sr., Bill Clinton, Reagan, none of them would have done any better than Trump.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I'm not going to defend Biden though, because like I said earlier I actually don't give a shit about him. I went in to my ballot to vote for local shit and wasn't even gonna vote for President, but last minute before I sealed my envelope I said "fuck it". I'm down to give the dude a shot to see if he'll go through with things he said he would.

what things did he say he was going to do?

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
If Biden officially gets in then the Lefties are in a much worse position than Obama was in 2008. They will be responsible for what happens to the economy in the next 4 years and it isn’t looking good with the worst pandemic of the century.

They are going to screw up big time and they are going to regret it and wish Trump was in office to get the blame instead of them.

Last edited: