Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The only acceptable substance provided is marijuana. That other shit will just keep them addicts, and they will eventually end up hospitalized from tobacco and/or alcohol. Medical costs will continue to rise in the US healthcare system, so their treatment and or hospitalization will be more costly later.

Also, for the record, The State of California is actually more than $43,000,000,000 (billion) in debt.
None of it is acceptable substances, even the weed. They know they'll eventually end up hospitalized, they just don't want them hospitalized right now. They don't want a bunch of filthy homeless people filling hospital beds over their drug issues right now, so they're trying to push some of the problem back. Imagine you're a doctor taking care of a bunch of sick people and they wheel in some dude to your ICU that you can smell from down the hall who probably hasn't showered in weeks, I wouldn't want that shit in my ICU while the ICU is at full capacity.

They also don't want the homeless people interacting with other people while trying to score drugs and risk getting COVID.

Is it a stupid ass plan? Yep. A methadone pill probably won't stop a homeless person from leaving their room to go score heroin. But it might stop some of them and at least the ones that are only alcoholics will stay off the streets for awhile.

It's a flimsy plan, but I understand why they're trying it.

Now the main problem, is how long do they keep up the hotel rooms, free drugs, and free booze? I already see the problem happening of this going on for way too long, even after COVID isn't really a thing anymore and when they do finally decide to boot out all of the homeless from their free rooms and stop giving them free drugs, all the super retarded liberals will call the state "inhumane".

Dec 11, 2006
shit fifths 18 packs 12 packs pint size liquor bottles damn near everyday except for like 4 days during this shit would chug a couple water bottles here and there im about to go get another pedialyte got some kombucha yesterday
I’m doin the same breh. 5-6 shot of tequila during the day at work then a 18 pk every other day. I been buying the orange pedialyte twice a week or the pedialyte popsicles cuz they’re just delicious. I haven’t gotten a hangover yet or the shakes. Just grey hair lol

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I’m doin the same breh. 5-6 shot of tequila during the day at work then a 18 pk every other day. I been buying the orange pedialyte twice a week or the pedialyte popsicles cuz they’re just delicious. I haven’t gotten a hangover yet or the shakes. Just grey hair lol
I dont get hangovers anymore but I tend to not eat so i think that's what fucks me up I'll go 3 days and eat 2 things or I'll go 2 days without eating and just continue drinking so nothing soaks up the alcohol it's just burning my stomach and fuckin up my body

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
when i smoked weed i usually never ate when drinking. now i have to have a good meal and sometimes i even get the munchies from beer its weird

havent found any gray hairs yet. although a few months ago i got a solid white beard hair when i was super stressed out about midterms and a programming project lol. i pulled it out and havent had any since