Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i keep buying a new 6pack of beer every other day trying to find the best beers. ive probably gone through like 30 kinds of beer lol

right now im digging really juicy hazy IPA's.

all in all though i keep falling back to georgetown brewing company bodhizifa and also their lucille. those are some tasty beers and its always fresh and theres stacks of it in every grocery store here

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
i keep buying a new 6pack of beer every other day trying to find the best beers. ive probably gone through like 30 kinds of beer lol

right now im digging really juicy hazy IPA's.

all in all though i keep falling back to georgetown brewing company bodhizifa and also their lucille. those are some tasty beers and its always fresh and theres stacks of it in every grocery store here
I love your beer options. AZ hella weak on the brewery game tbh PNW like 10000x better

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
you know shit got serious when you have to grab the pedialyte 😂

drinking these hop valley cryo stash imperial ipa's. this beer is weird... not what i wanted. it's really strong yet ridiculously smooth. i dont know how its an imperial ipa though the hoppiness is buried completely and it finishes very malty. it's like a craft malt liquor 😂

at least i know now that cryo hops whatever the fuck those are are a pass for me

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
you know shit got serious when you have to grab the pedialyte 😂

drinking these hop valley cryo stash imperial ipa's. this beer is weird... not what i wanted. it's really strong yet ridiculously smooth. i dont know how its an imperial ipa though the hoppiness is buried completely and it finishes very malty. it's like a craft malt liquor 😂

at least i know now that cryo hops whatever the fuck those are are a pass for me

shit fifths 18 packs 12 packs pint size liquor bottles damn near everyday except for like 4 days during this shit would chug a couple water bottles here and there im about to go get another pedialyte got some kombucha yesterday