Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i do not know gut is in pain from being bloated and alcohol burning up my stomach and kidneys feel like shit
you look at my debit spending its all pretty much alcohol
yeah thats the most annoying thing about binge drinking for awhile. i dont even get hangovers its just i wake up after sleeping for like 3 hours and gotta drink some alkaseltzer and take a prilosec because stomach is torn up and heartburn is fucking horrible.

jesus i have so many leftover beers from various 6packs in the fridge. got 2x voodoo ranger juicy haze ipa, 2x voodoo ranger starship ipa, 2x elysian contact haze ipa, 2x sierra nevada hazy little thing ipa, 1x hop valley cryostash, 2x lagunitas super cluster, 6pack rueben hazealicious, 6pack 10barrel hazy trail, elysian singles straddle fresh hop ipa, tall can dogfishhead 60 minute ipa, a bottle of carina peach sour ale. the amount of money ive been wasting on beer is ridiculous 😂

panda express teriyaki chicken x honey walnut shrimp x chow mein on deck

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol frisco gave the homeless free hotel rooms drugs and booze
When I first saw the headline it sounded retarded, then when I read the reasoning it makes sense.

They'd rather hand out some methadone, weed, and booze to the homeless that are already certified addicts, instead of having them fill up hospital beds when they hit them heavy withdrawals.

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
When I first saw the headline it sounded retarded, then when I read the reasoning it makes sense.

They'd rather hand out some methadone, weed, and booze to the homeless that are already certified addicts, instead of having them fill up hospital beds when they hit them heavy withdrawals.
The only acceptable substance provided is marijuana. That other shit will just keep them addicts, and they will eventually end up hospitalized from tobacco and/or alcohol. Medical costs will continue to rise in the US healthcare system, so their treatment and or hospitalization will be more costly later.

Also, for the record, The State of California is actually more than $43,000,000,000 (billion) in debt.

Last edited: