Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Corona has honestly been a huge net bonus for me lol. Probably turned two of my grades into 4.0s that would have definitely not been. Grabbed like 24 hours double time pay. Work has been extremely quiet and dead. I don't have to deal with any traffic ever. Got bonus money from school somehow. Getting this tax advance Corona check.

The only thing that sucks is having to do online school this quarter and not being able to visit family

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
America has 330 million people. There's been 24,000 deaths here, most of which have had other things in addition to corona, such as pneumonia. Do the math. It's not "killing everything in sight".

Most of our big industry such as factory workers, warehouse workers, postal workers, large retail stores, grocery stores, restaurants/fast food etc. aren't even quarantined, they're still going to work every day. I just ordered a case of energy drinks from a new company and it made it to my house in 3 days lol which means their warehouse is open and the mailman had no issue bringing it to me.

It sucks for people with loved ones that might get hurt from it, but it's getting to a point where we're gonna tank our country for some shit that has less deaths so far this year than the regular flu.

Clearly this shit is bad, but it's also only hurt a very small minority of the country. What happens when the next big virus hits in a year or two? We shut down again? Then the next one after? If our population keeps living like a bubble boy, no one will build immunity to any of this shit.

I ain't saying open up arenas for concerts or sports with 20,000 people packed on top of each other, but maybe we can try going city by city and state by state and start opening some work places in areas that have already peaked and monitor new cases from there.

Even Governor Cuomo of New York the super liberal who is all about quarantine is ready to open his state and more importantly New York City back up since the cases are dropping, but like anybody with common sense he's about doing it slow and study.

We can't just spend the rest of our lives inside scared, if we do this shit smart and gradual we'll be fine.
yes I know it's not killing everything insight, tongue in cheek..

Everybody wants to go back to normal, but it needs to be under control first. No hospitals on earth are capable of handling a large influx of respiratory illnesses, which is why it's so important to quarantine, decrease the spread and be ready to lockdown if it comes back again.

Every economy is suffering, not just USA.

20-39 represent our most cases, majority of under 60 in china etc, it's not an old person virus is what my point was.

Props: Nuttkase

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
FOX26 News originally reported 8 cases on April 1st, but less than 2 weeks later the total is 112.

Redwood Springs Healthcare Center administrator Anita Hubbard says 71 are residents and 41 are staff.

Residents:
Positive 71
56 in-house
6 expired (the last one over the weekend)
8 in acute care
Negative 22
Pending tests 56

Staff:
Positive 41
Negative 10
Pending 4

That shit done exploded there
30 more Redwood Springs residents test positive for COVID-19 in state's single largest known outbreak: 148 patients, 6 dead - half of Tulare County's 298 total cases.

May 4, 2002
I see no point of wearing masks.

Every fucking retard with gloves and a mask has no idea what they are doing.

Constantly contaminating the mask by touching everything and then adjusting the mask, taking it off to hang it on the review mirror in their car.

I seen some dumb fuck take all his shit out of a shopping cart, put it in his car, grab his starbucks cup and start drinking it and then grabbed a cig to smoke and never at any point did he change his gloves or take them off and disinfect his hands.

I see old people take off the mask and wipe their nose with the dirty fucking gloves and then just put the mask back in place and keep shopping...

People are filthy as fuck

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
I see no point of wearing masks.

Every fucking retard with gloves and a mask has no idea what they are doing.

Constantly contaminating the mask by touching everything and then adjusting the mask, taking it off to hang it on the review mirror in their car.

I seen some dumb fuck take all his shit out of a shopping cart, put it in his car, grab his starbucks cup and start drinking it and then grabbed a cig to smoke and never at any point did he change his gloves or take them off and disinfect his hands.

I see old people take off the mask and wipe their nose with the dirty fucking gloves and then just put the mask back in place and keep shopping...

People are filthy as fuck
people are retarded, using the same gloves all day

all it does it transfer potential rona

Props: StillHustlin
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
America loses 50,000-80,000 people to the flu every year during flu season between November and March: "lol fuck you, go to work" "let's go to the NBA game with 20,000 people" "let's hit up the NFL game with 70,000 people"

America loses 24,000 people to corona between December and April: "let's stay hidden and tank the world"

Why are hospitals fine every year during flu season? But not now? Last year there were 900,000 flu hospitalizations in America alone on top of everything else hospitals deal with.

World Health Organization reported 650,000 died to respiratory illness during flu season in 2017 worldwide. Why weren't we shut down in 2017? There's 125,000 corona deaths worldwide this year in 2020, but now we're shut down?

https://www.who.int/news-room/detai...ory-diseases-linked-to-seasonal-flu-each-year

Once again I'm not advocating opening up arenas right away, but clearly something isn't adding up in the code of our simulation.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Hopefully the simulation decides we can do shit soon. Kind of sucks burning through my savings account.

At least that $1200 that's gonna help tank the economy even more is gonna slow my savings account use when it eventually gets here.

I saw a sign hanging out in front of CostCo that they're looking for "temporary help". Maybe I'll go ride out corona at CostCo.