Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Props: Nuttkase
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
deadly virus killing everything in sight, but get back to work goys lol
America has 330 million people. There's been 24,000 deaths here, most of which have had other things in addition to corona, such as pneumonia. Do the math. It's not "killing everything in sight".

Most of our big industry such as factory workers, warehouse workers, postal workers, large retail stores, grocery stores, restaurants/fast food etc. aren't even quarantined, they're still going to work every day. I just ordered a case of energy drinks from a new company and it made it to my house in 3 days lol which means their warehouse is open and the mailman had no issue bringing it to me.

It sucks for people with loved ones that might get hurt from it, but it's getting to a point where we're gonna tank our country for some shit that has less deaths so far this year than the regular flu.

Clearly this shit is bad, but it's also only hurt a very small minority of the country. What happens when the next big virus hits in a year or two? We shut down again? Then the next one after? If our population keeps living like a bubble boy, no one will build immunity to any of this shit.

I ain't saying open up arenas for concerts or sports with 20,000 people packed on top of each other, but maybe we can try going city by city and state by state and start opening some work places in areas that have already peaked and monitor new cases from there.

Even Governor Cuomo of New York the super liberal who is all about quarantine is ready to open his state and more importantly New York City back up since the cases are dropping, but like anybody with common sense he's about doing it slow and study.

We can't just spend the rest of our lives inside scared, if we do this shit smart and gradual we'll be fine.

Props: GTS