Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fucking math is pissing me off. But I guess since theres no proctoring for the quizzes or the final I can just cheat my ass off the entire quarter 😂🤣 fuck it. I need to focus on programming. I only need math for the prerequisites it doesn't matter. I just hope halfway through the quarter the instructor doesn't switch it up and require proctoring or wonder why so many people have 100% or I'm fucked

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
dont worry guys dems are on it.

Coronavirus Relief: Proposed Bill Would Give Americans $2,000 A Month During Pandemic
Federal Reserve will just keep printing valueless money, putting the country into more fake debt, where the only people punished are the average citizen with higher cost of every day items and living expenses and higher taxes to pay off the countries fake debt leaving citizens with less of the newly printed valueless money.

Then they repeat the cycle again to make the average citizen think they "need" the Government to "save" them.