Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
this guys brain is fried

My braid (pun intended) must be fried too. I'll smoke to that. Me and my people in the same boat as him. Hella pissed corporations just barely decided we should social distance during flu season and not show up to work when ill. I've been telling these nasty assholes that shit my entire working life. Stop coming to work and getting people sick, idgaf what you got.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
blue checkmark faggots going after elk meat Rogan on twitter saying he'd rather vote trump over biden

I mean why would you expect anyone to vote a useless establishment candidate like biden, what the fuck does he offer?
It's hilarious how all of them took Rogan's statement completely out of context too.

shit like

"HE'S A TRUMP SUPPORTER!!!!!!"

"I KNEW ROGAN WAS A RACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST REPUBLICAN!!!!!"

lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I legit got paid to FaceTime my friends for like 4 hours added up, walk 10,000 steps in our lobby, flip through a new art book I got delivered to the hotel that arrived today, and eat free Thai food the spot across the street brought over to me because I've been letting their employees working to-go/deliveries park for free. Their crispy garlic chicken was really good as was the curry trio and roti they brought me.