Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
lol Takashi 69 got released from prison today and gets to serve the rest of his sentence on house arrest, because the courts said they don't want him to get coronavirus.

What about all of the other prisoners? Fuck those regular criminals, we don't want the celebrity criminal getting sick.

Dude don't even have to serve out his already weak sentence lol
Lol r kelly trying to get out also with this excuse

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
getting some mild pressure in my chest too, slight shortness of breathe
Hopefully u dont get it. When we think we had it I'd wake up drenched in sweat like I jumped in a pool and have super bad shivers and unable to breathe. My girl reminded me last night that one of those nights I just jumped up unable to breathe super hot and sweaty. I ended up walking outside in like 20° weather and my whole body was just steaming and smoking while trying to catch my breath.

Props: RemyRoux

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Hopefully u dont get it. When we think we had it I'd wake up drenched in sweat like I jumped in a pool and have super bad shivers and unable to breathe. My girl reminded me last night that one of those nights I just jumped up unable to breathe super hot and sweaty. I ended up walking outside in like 20° weather and my whole body was just steaming and smoking while trying to catch my breath.
I'm glad you didn't get it my man. I'm sure it's nothing, I'm just worried because my part of the city is 50% chinese population :(

my symptoms are minor compared to yours

Props: StillHustlin