Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2006
datplaya @datplaya

good to see you almost at 1800 rating my dude
Thanks man, i play 10 min games and i think im around 1650 rated now. I only play after smoking ganja though. Have we played before?

I been playing those strategy chess puzzles at chess.com. Its 5 free puzzles a day. Really helped me improve my game.

So this is the freedom town? Looks cool dudes

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
RemyRoux @RemyRoux

W/o looking up one single thing, please tell me what you personally know or learned about Imam Tawhidi
I have seen him brought up every time there is an islamic terror event. I don't really watch his videos but I know he is anti islam.

Props: StillHustlin
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The GT-R, the Jeep, and the Mustang are pretty close in price based on the exchange rate (although your prices are still really high). The rest of them though lolwut you guys are getting screwed bad.

What is the common car driven in Australia? If the majority are imports, how the fuck do people afford cars there with them crazy prices?

Props: RemyRoux
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just looked up the top selling cars in Australia. Toyota Hilux, Ford Ranger, and Mitsubishi Triton are #1, #2, and #4 they love their mid size pickup trucks apparently.

Then I looked up America's top selling cars. The Ford F-Series, Chevy Silverado, and Dodge Ram are #1, #2, and #3. America loves them full size trucks.

Would have never thought trucks would be the top selling cars in both countries.

Props: RemyRoux

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
The GT-R, the Jeep, and the Mustang are pretty close in price based on the exchange rate (although your prices are still really high). The rest of them though lolwut you guys are getting screwed bad.

What is the common car driven in Australia? If the majority are imports, how the fuck do people afford cars there with them crazy prices?
The GTR is a monster, but the fucking Porsche is one sexy machine. Would be hard to go past it.

We used to have Holden (GM) and export to the US. The chevy SS is based off our holden commodore SS.

We drive UTES (mid truck) mostly but depends, lots of SUV's lots of small cars like Toyota..

Our local manufacturers (holden and ford) both shut down, so naturally there was a gap in the market for V8's. Before this happened I was trying to get meetings with dodge higher ups to offer import shipping in bulk, but they have their own carriers. Dodge is now behind because ever since we stopped our local manufacturers, mustangs, comaro's and even vettes are being shipped here. Dodge really missed the fucking boat and could have brought hellcats and made a shitload of $$. It's never too late but my guess is they will enter the market once they see the competition make more headway.

Shame too cause I wanted a hellcat. :(

Would have never thought trucks would be the top selling cars in both countries.
Cause we are hillbillies too lol

Actually great for the terrain here!