Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
That new Wolfenstein game looks pretty dope. Haven't played any of the current generation Wolfenstein games from the last few years, gonna play through The New Order and The Old Blood before I try out the new one. PS4 has a summer sale and got both The New Order and The Old Blood for $15 in a bundle.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
That new Wolfenstein game looks pretty dope. Haven't played any of the current generation Wolfenstein games from the last few years, gonna play through The New Order and The Old Blood before I try out the new one. PS4 has a summer sale and got both The New Order and The Old Blood for $15 in a bundle.
I thought so too, but it's actually terrible. You can't pause the game bro and you must play co-op online, if you don't the AI is retarded. Also if you die you must restart the level and you pretty much go back and forth the same level. The worst in the series hands down.

I was watching dudes stream it and everyone was laughing.

here is a link for new colossus on pc
https://piratebay.life/torrent/18837600/Wolfenstein_II_The_New_Colossus-CODEX

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Yup

I really didn't expect it but 5mg every 6hr during grind time is a perfect level for me...of course that first one is on an empty stomach and I'm already lifted before then...shit I was taking 5 vape pulls every 3-4 hours during grind time - while that felt great it feels like a waste now.

Yes, dropping 10 would feel amazing.