Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I also want to try this brand of bean. It comes up in every review I read for good espresso beans. I also recognized the logo from Jerry Seinfeld's show Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee. It seems like whenever they go to a high end coffee shop on that show, this logo is always on the cups lol

That's some pretty yummy espresso

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Congratulations! Thank you for being a great customer
Good news,
We're returning your security deposit and increasing your credit line.

Because you've shown responsible account management, you're getting your security deposit back. You should receive the check in the mail in 5-7 business days.

Moreover, we are pleased to inform you that we have increased your credit line following your responsible account management. Congratulations and thank you for being a great cardmember!

Your new credit limit is $2,500.00, and your cash line has remained unchanged.

Good shit. I needed some good news after today. My stupid ass crown I just had recemented last week came off again and I need an implant for sure now, and my Grandpa's health has rapidly deteriorated in the past couple days (stage 4 stomach cancer). I just got back from visiting... it was awful. He's a skeleton practically and suffering tremendously. Just sleeps and wakes up about a half hour later crying out in pain then back to sleep. This is the end... any moment now. Tbh fam I wish he'd go peacefully in his sleep as soon as possible. I have to go to sleep, class in the morning, then I'm going back out there again.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
infinity @infinity

That's wassup. There was this huge 250 lb football player lookin dude at the festival wearing a Justin Bieber 'Purpose' Tour t-shit. Gave him a high five and told him I loved the shirt even though he might've been wearing it ironically and looking for someone to step up to start something about it