Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Bought an espresso machine today, been making iced macchiatos for everyone at the crib. My shit is coming out better than Starbucks.
Those machines are nice, make sure to try out different coffee but non american versions.

You have been around the world yeah, Europe in particular? Do you remember the coffee difference?

Props: InfamousICON

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Got my WoW Classic Beta invite today RemyRoux @RemyRoux

the more videos I watch on it, the more I want to play >_<

I just bought 3 kingdoms so I got that and Division 2 to tie me over to Cyberpunk 2077. I might be down to try classic I dunno..

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Those machines are nice, make sure to try out different coffee but non american versions.

You have been around the world yeah, Europe in particular? Do you remember the coffee difference?
I'm fucking with Cafe Bustelo for now as a starter, it's American, but it's a cuban style espresso that tastes great and is cheap. I was watching some videos on youtube to see people using their espresso machines at home cause I want to practice and learn some Barista skills and so many people were buying the prepacked Starbucks grounds lol that shit is over priced. It's like double the price of something like Cafe Bustelo and doesn't taste as good.

I'm gonna hit a coffee shop this weekend that sells organic beans and find a good bean for espresso grinds and grind my own.

The coffee in Europe was great, every local non chain coffee shop I ever went to in Europe always had delicious coffee and they put forth effort in actually making a single cup and in presentation. America has been stepping their game up recently though, here in Phoenix we have a grip of local non chain coffee spots with some skilled Baristas. A lot of American cities are finally embracing good coffee culture.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I also want to try this brand of bean. It comes up in every review I read for good espresso beans. I also recognized the logo from Jerry Seinfeld's show Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee. It seems like whenever they go to a high end coffee shop on that show, this logo is always on the cups lol

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
the more videos I watch on it, the more I want to play >_<

I just bought 3 kingdoms so I got that and Division 2 to tie me over to Cyberpunk 2077. I might be down to try classic I dunno..
The stress test is about to start in like 2 hours, but they're only letting us play to level 5 lol they said they're gonna open up the stress test server for 24 hours though, so I'm gonna fuck around on all the classes. Might jump on Alliance and run directly to Hogger for old times sake, I bet there's gonna be a 40 man of level 5's trying to kill him today lol

Props: RemyRoux
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO the fucking open forum. The 2 dudes teaming together on the "white people are racist" schtick are now arguing with each other about religion.

This is the shit I was saying about tribalism. People are going to find something to argue about and be against each other about no matter what the subject matter is.

Props: siccmadesyko

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
I'm fucking with Cafe Bustelo for now as a starter, it's American, but it's a cuban style espresso that tastes great and is cheap. I was watching some videos on youtube to see people using their espresso machines at home cause I want to practice and learn some Barista skills and so many people were buying the prepacked Starbucks grounds lol that shit is over priced. It's like double the price of something like Cafe Bustelo and doesn't taste as good.

I'm gonna hit a coffee shop this weekend that sells organic beans and find a good bean for espresso grinds and grind my own.

The coffee in Europe was great, every local non chain coffee shop I ever went to in Europe always had delicious coffee and they put forth effort in actually making a single cup and in presentation. America has been stepping their game up recently though, here in Phoenix we have a grip of local non chain coffee spots with some skilled Baristas. A lot of American cities are finally embracing good coffee culture.
there it is, you said it, NON CHAIN. That is the key right there my guy!!!!!!!!!

Those Baristas will open up a whole new world of coffee but I guess it will have to happen slowly in the US cause people are used to that starbucks shit. They opened up a startbucks whre I live and all the trendy kids take their laptops and drink sugarchinos, 25% full. I don't see them lasting.

enjoy the new machine

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
there it is, you said it, NON CHAIN. That is the key right there my guy!!!!!!!!!

Those Baristas will open up a whole new world of coffee but I guess it will have to happen slowly in the US cause people are used to that starbucks shit. They opened up a startbucks whre I live and all the trendy kids take their laptops and drink sugarchinos, 25% full. I don't see them lasting.
If I find myself at a Starbucks I get cold brew or a nitro with just a little bit of Almond milk and even that is mediocre, sometimes their cold brew is bitter as fuck, how the fuck do you fuck up cold brew? Even their plain ass black hot coffee is fucked sometimes.

I can't fuck with them Starbucks drinks that are basically a pile of sugar with a little bit of coffee splashed on top, shit is basically diabetes in a cup. Starbucks is trash.

I haven't been to a wack ass Starbucks in a while though, if I find myself in a hurry and want to hit a quick drive thru I go to Dunkin Donuts. Their shit is at least always fresh.