Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I still can't comprehend how "regular" people live in California. From what I've seen average salaries aren't higher or much higher for "regular" people jobs, yet rent and mortgages are double or even triple of most places in America. Does everyone need like 4 working adults in every household?

When I was considering moving to the bay a couple years ago, I was looking at apartments and it would have cost me $10k off top just to move into a 3 bedroom apartment with first month, last month, and deposit and that was in San Jose, which was the closest to the jobs I was gonna apply to and those were for the cheapest 3 bedroom apartments lol. I legit had the Russell Westbrook face reaction after doing research into the move.

Props: infinity

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I still can't comprehend how "regular" people live in California. From what I've seen average salaries aren't higher or much higher for "regular" people jobs, yet rent and mortgages are double or even triple of most places in America. Does everyone need like 4 working adults in every household?

When I was considering moving to the bay a couple years ago, I was looking at apartments and it would have cost me $10k off top just to move into a 3 bedroom apartment with first month, last month, and deposit and that was in San Jose, which was the closest to the jobs I was gonna apply to and those were for the cheapest 3 bedroom apartments lol. I legit had the Russell Westbrook face rea ISction after doing research into the move.
WHITE PRIVILIGE IS REAL