Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I put in a uniform request for a new security jacket awhile ago and just got it delivered. They have brand new ones apparently... it's weird because it's just a black 5.11 tactical parka with no company markings or anything that says security or anything at all lmao. Basically just this black beanie that says security on it is the only thing that distinguishes me from just any person walking around in a black jacket and you can buy these beanies at gas stations 😂

Well theres this little flip down thing in the chest pocket that I can attach a little security guard badge on I just discovered. But fuck that. And a panel in the back that flips out and down. Maybe you're supposed to sew a security patch onto it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm supposed to wear a blue blazer and white button up and clip on tie; these jackets are only to be worn outside or with a hard uniform (those gay ass brown pants with khaki stripe). I've just been wearing the hard jacket with a tank top underneath for like two years lol. Fuck it

Hopefully I'll only have this job for 2-3 years, long enough to get a BSCSSE. It's basically free money and nearly all free time... plenty of downtime to workout and study and do homework on the clock

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I want to go back to school so bad. I only have like 5 hours of free time per day if I want to actually try and sleep with the 1.5 hour commute to work, being there for 8.5 hours, then the hour commute back. I know I'd burn out quick adding school to that mix.

Wish I could find a job closer to home with some downtime where I get left the fuck alone.

Dec 11, 2006
I want to go back to school so bad. I only have like 5 hours of free time per day if I want to actually try and sleep with the 1.5 hour commute to work, being there for 8.5 hours, then the hour commute back. I know I'd burn out quick adding school to that mix.

Wish I could find a job closer to home with some downtime where I get left the fuck alone.
I'm in the same spot breh. I'm looking for a bullshit job close to home so I can try to finish school

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I strongly appreciate and support everyone's thoughts on returning to school. 😊

The longer you've been out of school the harder it is to go back. Just take some time online and check out what's close to you. Start letting the thought of returning and all of your options marinate in your mind. Theres so much you can do online too; these days you can get Bachelor's degrees online from reputable institutions. It's far from impossible.