Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Someone walked through here like 15 minutes ago and it still reeks super strong like weed plus a blunt roach. And my nose is super dry and stuffed up lol I can still smell it super strong

Slept all damn day, only waking up to chug water and piss now and then, and my throat is still messed up and have a cough

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I feel like such a lazy ass... I rested on all my days off to de-load and fully recover. Had no energy and was sick yesterday and same thing today. Feels awful to not workout for a week. I've been eating at maintenance or lower though so I've lost a little weight so that's nice

Props: RemyRoux

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
I feel like such a lazy ass... I rested on all my days off to de-load and fully recover. Had no energy and was sick yesterday and same thing today. Feels awful to not workout for a week. I've been eating at maintenance or lower though so I've lost a little weight so that's nice
ive been pigging out past few days, comfort food for this virus until i get my energy back