Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've even been finding jeans to be uncomfortable lately, so I've been wearing these workpant/khaki material joggers to work lately lol they look like workpants, but feel like sweats. Most comfortable pants ever lol

Comfort rules

That's all I wear lol

Well, Dickies or chino type pants if I have to wear pants pants

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
That's all I wear lol

Well, Dickies or chino type pants if I have to wear pants pants
Love these pants cause they got the stretchy waist and the material all over is stretchy, they have no buttons or zipper. Just basically sweatpants, but look exactly like legit work pants.

I've seen people wearing the jeans version called jogjeans, but I haven't tried any of those yet. I should try some next.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Been brain storming how to move to Japan within the next year and it seems my only options are to finish up my Bachelor's and teach English to school kids or to learn Japanese and do IT work, lots of companies seem to want IT workers who speak both English and Japanese. Might have to get on rosetta stone and start putting in some work so I can be all like

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I murdered my arms. They're dead 😵

Ten sets of 10 tricep push downs and bicep curls... I hate working out biceps so damn much so I decided to go high volume since I had the motivation. That shit got brutally hard not even halfway through... I made it through with pure madness and modafinil which makes it near impossible to stop doing something once you start lol

Milk and eggs break... damn I can't even lift my arms up. I guess I'll do shoulder presses and a bit of chest once I have energy again

Props: RemyRoux

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Did 5 heavy sets of 8 shoulder presses and 3 light ones that I did extremely slow really concentrating on tension. That's a good night I'm done. I think if I let everything recover until Friday night/ Saturday morning I can move up weight on all the chest press movements.

My arms are so pumped right now it's glorious 😌

I pushed open a door with my left arm and the tricep seized up immediately lol fucking cramps. I need to stop drinking alcohol for a long while

Props: RemyRoux