Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
How stylish are you guys?

still rock hi tops/basketball shorts/ football jerseys/ baggy clothes?
I have like one really nice stylish pimp ass outfit with silk tie, vest, and all that shit for when I do job interviews and stuff.

Other than that it's hoop shorts and t-shirts most of the time. Jeans and a button down if I hit a bar.

J's and AF1's are the majority of the shoes I own.

If I was one of them skinny ass dudes I would probably dress dapper. But that dapper style looks funny as hell on big dudes, plus my neck is thick as fuck and I get tired of ties after like an hour.

Props: BUTCHER 206

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
-
I have like one really nice stylish pimp ass outfit with silk tie, vest, and all that shit for when I do job interviews and stuff.

Other than that it's hoop shorts and t-shirts most of the time. Jeans and a button down if I hit a bar.

J's and AF1's are the majority of the shoes I own.

If I was one of them skinny ass dudes I would probably dress dapper. But that dapper style looks funny as hell on big dudes, plus my neck is thick as fuck and I get tired of ties after like an hour.
I think you showed a pic of yourself, you're not fat at all. Don't have to wear ties either.

This guy makes great points, baggy shit emphasis your bad parts. Anything that fits right looks 100 times better

You can get a suit of the rack and l;ook retarded, but when it's tailored, it doesn't matter how big you are, it looks good.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
lunch done, walk and bike done. I ran into my boy I hadn't seen in months as he just finished work, went to his house and showed me his 76 camaro and 2 valliants he got. I love it when people are doing good

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
-

I think you showed a pic of yourself, you're not fat at all. Don't have to wear ties either.
I've fluctuated in weight more than Oprah in my pics on this site lol

I've been 205 shredded, I've been 220 and "normal" looking, I've been obese, right now I'm just fat.

In the tinychat days back in like 2010-2011 I was skinny. When I met Nuttkase, Butcher, and nolettuce up in Seattle in 2016 I was around 300 and fat as fuck, right now I'm at 260

This guy makes great points, baggy shit emphasis your bad parts. Anything that fits right looks 100 times better
Not always, especially with athletic wear. One can look great in some baggy sweats or hoop shorts, and a tank top or t-shirt with some dope sneakers as long as it's fresh and not raggedy looking. Baggy suits will obviously look dog shit on anybody no matter body type.

You can get a suit of the rack and l;ook retarded, but when it's tailored, it doesn't matter how big you are, it looks good.
lol nah, some fat dudes in suits look ridiculous as fuck when it's tailored, looks like they're gonna burst through the fabric.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
I've fluctuated in weight more than Oprah in my pics on this site lol
shit is a struggle

I've been 205 shredded, I've been 220 and "normal" looking, I've been obese, right now I'm just fat.

In the tinychat days back in like 2010-2011 I was skinny. When I met Nuttkase, Butcher, and nolettuce up in Seattle in 2016 I was around 300 and fat as fuck, right now I'm at 260
Height Normal Weight Range Obese
6 ft, 5 inches 156.0 – 210.4 lbs 252.5 or more

I dunno if this formatted correctly, but if you can get under 250 you won't be obese

20 more lbs less and I won't be overweight, 198lbs now

Not always, especially with athletic wear. One can look great in some baggy sweats or hoop shorts, and a tank top or t-shirt with some dope sneakers as long as it's fresh and not raggedy looking.
I'm going to have to disagree strongly with you on this one. 30+ and up we have to dress our age. That doesn't mean suit and tie, but jeans that fit, shorts that fit and shirts / tops that fit.

Idris Elba here has that sporty look, clothes that fit.

And the good thing is, you don't need designer clothes, you can do it all cheap as fuck.

Smart casual for a bit larger man

this one is great

Baggy suits will obviously look dog shit on anybody no matter body type.
Because a lot of people don't really wear suits, they wear them a few times a year if that, off the rack is fine for them, but it shouldn't be. The dickhead retailers should emphasize this when selling a suit. I'm sure most have in house tailors.

lol nah, some fat dudes in suits look ridiculous as fuck when it's tailored, looks like they're gonna burst through the fabric.
I bet your not fatter than this guy

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
shit is a struggle

Height Normal Weight Range Obese
6 ft, 5 inches 156.0 – 210.4 lbs 252.5 or more

I dunno if this formatted correctly, but if you can get under 250 you won't be obese

20 more lbs less and I won't be overweight, 198lbs now
BMI is retarded as fuck and not accurate for most body types. My "normal" weight range I look like a cancer patient with a crack addiction. At 250 I actually look just slight chubby and nowhere near obese.

BMI is stupid and always has been.

I'm going to have to disagree strongly with you on this one. 30+ and up we have to dress our age. That doesn't mean suit and tie, but jeans that fit, shorts that fit and shirts / tops that fit.
By who's standards? That's a fake made up standard by one group of people who prefer a lifestyle and want to feel "superior" to people who don't share their same life style. "Dress our age" is your belief system, not mine, and not a lot of people's. Sorry for the slight rant, but that type of think bugs me. Same with the people that say "act your age" when it comes to shit like playing video games. Who is this all mighty person that decides what age range fits for something?

I bet your not fatter than this guy

Nah I'm not fatter than that guy, but I also feel that guy looks ridiculous, the buttons on his vest look like they're gonna pop and it looks like he wouldn't even be able to button that jacket.