Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Forget about dressing up

No one cares about clothes except other people that care about clothes and it's just constant one upping. Theres some lady here who has owns a penthouse condo from selling ridiculously stupidly expensive suits and clothing lol like 95% of it is markup and profit

Props: InfamousICON

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Took modafinil tonight after not having it in a long long time... I'm not a fan of stimulants really anymore. I'm either going to end up not being able to stop working out and I'll do like ten sets of seven exercises lol... or I'll stare at my phone all night without eating or drinking anything

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I keep two nice suits for job interviews, 3/4 of my wardrobe is basketball shirts and tees. Fuck dressing uncomfortable. I gave all my jeans away & I wear dickies to work. My rule of thumb is If it doesn’t feel comfortable it probably doesn’t look right.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
BMI is retarded as fuck and not accurate for most body types. My "normal" weight range I look like a cancer patient with a crack addiction. At 250 I actually look just slight chubby and nowhere near obese.

BMI is stupid and always has been.

By who's standards? That's a fake made up standard by one group of people who prefer a lifestyle and want to feel "superior" to people who don't share their same life style. "Dress our age" is your belief system, not mine, and not a lot of people's. Sorry for the slight rant, but that type of think bugs me. Same with the people that say "act your age" when it comes to shit like playing video games. Who is this all mighty person that decides what age range fits for something?

Nah I'm not fatter than that guy, but I also feel that guy looks ridiculous, the buttons on his vest look like they're gonna pop and it looks like he wouldn't even be able to button that jacket.
chill bro its not a personal attack, my bad if you took it that way

Props: BUTCHER 206

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Forget about dressing up

No one cares about clothes except other people that care about clothes and it's just constant one upping. Theres some lady here who has owns a penthouse condo from selling ridiculously stupidly expensive suits and clothing lol like 95% of it is markup and profit
You can do it all for cheap, it doesn't mean spending a shitload of $$$

IMO it's all about being the best version of you. Being dressed up and stylish commands respect.

Props: BUTCHER 206