Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
tryna find decent sneakers US 10.5 that have good grip and walkability. I use Ultraboost for long walks and vans for boarding, but I need to find a balance as I walk the bike up hills a fair bit as it has no gears.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Dec 11, 2006
That's at least three hours overtime though... maybe four. At $4.35 an hour *OT rate of 1.1... times 3-4 hours... that's like... a six pack of beer I think

Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus you're smart, help me with this math numbers things
Your OT is 4$ an hour?????

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
tryna find decent sneakers US 10.5 that have good grip and walkability. I use Ultraboost for long walks and vans for boarding, but I need to find a balance as I walk the bike up hills a fair bit as it has no gears.
Ultraboosts are

Holy fuck some girl just said "Bye..." in this angelic voice and I look up and see the sweetest prettiest face and most beautiful smile and big sexy eyelashes and gorgeous eyes and amazing hair and petite body with a nice plump ass and C-cup tiddies. WHO WAS THAT?! I'm in love...

Anyway ultraboosts are better for standing around or light walking I've found.

https://www.newbalance.com/pd/mens-...V4.html?dwvar_M990-V4_color=Black#color=Black

I walked 100k+ steps in one day and these with several 50k+ step days. They can be pretty hot though if its summertime but wool socks help... you don't want to use cotton or polyester they get soaked and you lose the cushioning from them. They also will feel like walking with bricks on your feet at least for a while if you're used to boosts lol

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Ultraboosts are

Holy fuck some girl just said "Bye..." in this angelic voice and I look up and see the sweetest prettiest face and most beautiful smile and big sexy eyelashes and gorgeous eyes and amazing hair and petite body with a nice plump ass and C-cup tiddies. WHO WAS THAT?! I'm in love...

Anyway ultraboosts are better for standing around or light walking I've found.

https://www.newbalance.com/pd/mens-...V4.html?dwvar_M990-V4_color=Black#color=Black

I walked 100k+ steps in one day and these with several 50k+ step days. They can be pretty hot though if its summertime but wool socks help... you don't want to use cotton or polyester they get soaked and you lose the cushioning from them. They also will feel like walking with bricks on your feet at least for a while if you're used to boosts lol
lol I appreciate the support fam, but I can never buy new balance after this scene