Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If I get that $5k check I'm retiring

That's like ten years of wages. I could buy a one bedroom trailer in rural Pennsylvania and live off of fruit and vegetables that I grow and get canned and hunt deer and fish for meat and raise a cow and chickens for milk and eggs. I could find me a huge tittied big assed 175-250lb white country girl to cook and clean and sew and knit me make America great again camouflage hats and rifle snuggies and help chop wood for the long -25 degree winters with 3 feet of snow and most importantly keep my balls drained. For extra cash and dipping tobacco allowance I could steal cars from Detroit and recycle the scrap metal and sell the useable car parts to shady toothless maintenance shop owners
Nah fam, for extra money you want to get high on meth and travel to Tennessee and steal ginseng off of federal land and sell it to shady white men who sell it off to shady Chinese men. You will be in a double wide in no time.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Owwwww

I woke up feeling like my knee / thigh was being ripped in half. I was on my side and it was propped on a pillow. Worst cramp ever 😫 ... need to start taking 5g of Taurine every day for awhile again and eating bananas

This is your fault BIG CHUNK @BIG CHUNK

Props: BIG CHUNK
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Owwwww

I woke up feeling like my knee / thigh was being ripped in half. I was on my side and it was propped on a pillow. Worst cramp ever 😫 ... need to start taking 5g of Taurine every day for awhile again and eating bananas

This is your fault BIG CHUNK @BIG CHUNK
I prefer potassium pills over bananas. I don't know if they are as effective but bananas don't have enough in them imo

That shit still happens to me after a gang of death walks or a bball game

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I prefer potassium pills over bananas. I don't know if they are as effective but bananas don't have enough in them imo

That shit still happens to me after a gang of death walks or a bball game
pretty sure i got it from walking in this thick ass snow and slush... shits like walking through wet cement. i have a ton of potassium pills but i you have to take like ten of them to get a decent amount of potassium. ive also been drinking a shitload of milk and eating potatoes which are loaded up with potassium. taurine seems to work really well for me the only problem is it kind of acts like a sedative in a way. funny enough lots of people equate taurine wtih energy because they load up energy drinks with it, but its to counteract the caffeine and reduce the jitters so you can drink more of them lol

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018

this isnt seattle... this is bellevue, like two blocks away from my work

i had zero trouble lol... you have to just go for it you cant pussyfoot around and go all slow uphill
need chains for rear wheel drive, AWD no worries m8

and tbh, these kinds of places require gas guzzling suvs, not in fucking suburbia with no snow/dirty/sand

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
That's at least three hours overtime though... maybe four. At $4.35 an hour *OT rate of 1.1... times 3-4 hours... that's like... a six pack of beer I think

Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus you're smart, help me with this math numbers things
You gotta carry the .1 over the 7 and in the end you get 12.54.