Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Had to do 6 more sets of 8 with lighter weight for shoulder press, tricep push down, and chest press just to get that blood pumped in there as much as possible. Pumped up to the point of it being painful.

Might go back for a couple more after I finish the rest of this gallon of whole milk I mixed two containers of egg whites in and after eating these pancake sausage sticks. Then after that I have a gallon of 2% and two more containers of egg whites to drink. 400g+ protein and like 5,000+ calories

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was just going to complain about this being the longest fucking night ever then remembered I was here an extra two hours. I'm still going to complain... lol... longest night ever. At least I got a solid workout, best in a long while. Of course that's part of why I want to get out of here I'm exhausted and need a good 10-12 hours sleep. I usually wake up every two to four hours and chug some milk

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You should take a couple shots and vape a bowl of weed with some high thc wax at high temperatures BUT YOU WON'T

CAUSE YOURE SCARED LOL

You'll smoke it so 70% of it will be destroyed and you'll get some kind of fake imitation high with the leftover groggy components
COWARD

ILL KILL ok lol I'm shutting the fuck up you don't even have to tell me to

Props: StillHustlin

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Is coffee ok during intermittent fasting?

As for having coffee or tea during your fast — you should be just fine. As a general rule of thumb, if you drink something with less than 50 calories, then your body will remain in the fasted state. So, your coffee with a splash of milk or cream is just fine. Tea should be no problem either.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If I get that $5k check I'm retiring

That's like ten years of wages. I could buy a one bedroom trailer in rural Pennsylvania and live off of fruit and vegetables that I grow and get canned and hunt deer and fish for meat and raise a cow and chickens for milk and eggs. I could find me a huge tittied big assed 175-250lb white country girl to cook and clean and sew and knit me make America great again camouflage hats and rifle snuggies and help chop wood for the long -25 degree winters with 3 feet of snow and most importantly keep my balls drained. For extra cash and dipping tobacco allowance I could steal cars from Detroit and recycle the scrap metal and sell the useable car parts to shady toothless maintenance shop owners

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Weather looks promising... it seems to have been raining a lot and a lot more of the snows been melted. My car looks kind of tilted to the side a bit because I pulled into a small hill of slush and got stuck and its melting down lol