Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Forget that. The mudslimes and east indians and chinese are going to outbreed western civilization and we're going to end up in the stone age again. I say we import as many eastern european and scandanavian women as possible and we should all have ten kids
Eastern European women are already invading the UK and Germany and breeding like rabbits and draining the countries through welfare alongside the Pakistanis and the Africans.

We just need to bring the Middle East, India, and China some good ol fashioned freedom.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Eastern European women are already invading the UK and Germany and breeding like rabbits and draining the countries through welfare alongside the Pakistanis and the Africans.

We just need to bring the Middle East, India, and China some good ol fashioned freedom.

we need usa freedom, can't even protect ourselves with guns

we have a shitload of the worlds uranium

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
funny story, when that perfect push up came out, they came out with some random perfect pull up that hooked up to the door frame.

well as usual (white boys) wanna get their rage on and wanna out do everyone. they say "i bet you cant do some pull ups on this shit" i might be a fat ass but i can still do pull ups and i know damn well this old ass frame from the 60;s isnt going to hold up.

im like "dude im 250 and this isnt going to hold" needless to say as soon as i went to grab this made for tv shit, i heard the door frame start to crack and i opted out, next dude steps up and i dunno how he managed to do it but he face planted.
Max weight limit on those was 220
so
um
Ya

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My British empirical and Northern European viking blood is activating.

Time for another Crusade to purge you know who.
I got some dutch and norwegian in me, and ive been training and getting ready for the holy war lol

i need to get ripped then gain a ton of endurance so i can wield a long sword and shield while wearing plate and chainmail

goddamn pistachios are good... i was just going to eat a few but ive almost demolished this whole 8oz bag

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I got some dutch and norwegian in me, and ive been training and getting ready for the holy war lol
My entire life was a lie. I grew up on the rez being told by what little family I had growing up (many of which are Native) that I was half Native. I had a couple of signs recently when I met some family for the first time that it was all bullshit and the Native part of the family was through marriage, not blood.

I took a DNA test recently and it came out I'm basically pure European. They traced some of my ancestors on the site too and it turns out my great great grandparents on one side came to America from Manchester, England in the 1890's and my great great grandparents from the other side came to America from London, England in the 1890's.

65% British/Irish
19% Northwestern European
13% German/French

I turn 36 years old in less than 2 months and just fucking learned what I actually am lol