Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
theres nowhere for me to do pullups, but thats what im working towards. theyre hard as fuck im not ready to make them a primary back exercise. maybe after i cut down a bit. but yeah, definitely working towards being able to do 5 sets of 10, then eventually weighted pullups
Pull ups and dips are king as far as upper body compound exercises to me, db bench press is also up there. You can start progressions towards pull ups or assisted pull ups at a random park or a tree branch or anything. Those home pull up stations are shoddy and not worth it if you intend on doing weighted pull ups. I destroyed mine and fell forward just holding a 40 lb dumbbell in my feet. Lat pull downs are good too but best as an accessory exercise. Starting with deadhangs and negatives or assisted negatives is a good first step towards pull ups once you cut and your joints can handle at

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 4, 2002
funny story, when that perfect push up came out, they came out with some random perfect pull up that hooked up to the door frame.

well as usual (white boys) wanna get their rage on and wanna out do everyone. they say "i bet you cant do some pull ups on this shit" i might be a fat ass but i can still do pull ups and i know damn well this old ass frame from the 60;s isnt going to hold up.

im like "dude im 250 and this isnt going to hold" needless to say as soon as i went to grab this made for tv shit, i heard the door frame start to crack and i opted out, next dude steps up and i dunno how he managed to do it but he face planted.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
angus roast beef with aged sharp cheddar french bread sammich on deck. i think i got like a total of 1 hour sleep with an hour of just kind of being in a half sleeping state lol

finishing the rest of these ciders. might make a beer run in two and a half hours

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Forget about having babies. World is overcrowded. Time to thin out the herd.

2020 should be the cut off for having children. After that abort all them little fucks.
Forget that. The mudslimes and east indians and chinese are going to outbreed western civilization and we're going to end up in the stone age again. I say we import as many eastern european and scandanavian women as possible and we should all have ten kids

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
just got back from the store. copped a 6pack new belgium trippel, some roasted salted pistachios but WHAT THE FUCK safeway... every safeway i go to all they have is fucking 6 different displays of wonderful pistachios ALL the roasted salted ones... what happened to the salt and pepper ones? what happened to the sweet chili ones? the last time i copped the salt and pepper ones there was only like 2 bags there. and im pretty sure i got them from fred meyer... fucking pistachio drought up here in my area

gallon of water, koolaid tropical punch concentrated squeeze flavor bullshit, bbq sunflower seeds, an ultra thin crust supreme pizza and an ultra thin crust sicilian pizza, tortilla chips and fresh spicy guacamole, a bottle of korbel and a small bottle of orange juice, and some haribo gummy bears

Props: InfamousICON