Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2018
Just happened. One single Indian dude got mad cause back in grade school he got called "Apu", so he made a documentary. After the documentary a bunch of white SJW's grabbed their rage torches and whined hard enough for the The Simpsons to get rid of Apu.

Now it turns out that most Indians loved Apu and are disappointed he's being taken out.

white SJW rage culture backfires again.
Fucking libs!!!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Bench press and chest flys complete. Now I need to work up the motivation to squat 😒😒

I hate squatting; I can never drive with my heels they always seem to lift a bit and I drive with the balls of my feet and my knees end up feeling it. No matter how much I stretch and do warm up reps 😔
What do jake921660 @jake921660

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I use a ton of salt when dieting because I'm always walking a shit load at a hard pace or working out hard and I'm constantly in a state of dehydration or near dehydration. If I didn't intake a lot of salt I'd always feel sick and lightheaded and thirsty lol
This

I drink at least a gallon of water a day, plus have a workout. I gotta eat salt.