Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
Bench press and chest flys complete. Now I need to work up the motivation to squat ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

I hate squatting; I can never drive with my heels they always seem to lift a bit and I drive with the balls of my feet and my knees end up feeling it. No matter how much I stretch and do warm up reps ๐Ÿ˜”
What do jake921660 @jake921660
Have you tried going wider with your feet. Like a sumo squat. That'll help you with lifting your heels plus put less on your knees

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Have you tried going wider with your feet. Like a sumo squat. That'll help you with lifting your heels plus put less on your knees
Yeah

I've pretty much given up and am just going to go back to the basics, do bodyweight squats for like a week. then do goblet squats for like a week. then do squats with just the bar, then start working my way up. i actually like squatting but i have horrible ankle mobility and tight calves. also the smith machine in my house makes it harder, because you're kind of leaned back and it's retarded and kind of makes you naturally push off with the balls of your feet. smith machine is retarded but i still think its better than nothing, and im not really willing to get a gym membership lol... it wasnt really a problem but now that its getting heavier weight i feel it more and i dont want to wreck anything

Props: siccmadesyko

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Really? That's all you have to bring to the discussion? Two measly letters? You would have contributed more by not saying anything at all.

Go stand in the corner and think about what you did. You can join in again when you apologize and show a willingness to get along better with your peers