Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Interesting how the guy in that last story "felt like a monster" and "had to go away". Lots of these fucks say the same thing and they're all full of shit. Until they find a vulnerable victim. You never forget the first time. Note the twist though; the victim loves the monster til the day she dies.

My word. Sickening.

lol ok god damn ill stop

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm sorry for attempting to conduct hostile psychological attacks in an attempt to garner extreme discomfort and an extreme emotional response which challenges your belief system and reality, just to possibly ruin Zara Larsson for you purely out of boredom and being an asshole infinity @infinity

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Because I am addicted to the Internet and utilize it as a crutch for my total wellness. Working graveyards is very isolating and lonely. Sometimes I wake up, go to work, come home, wait to go back to work and throughout maybe i talk to 5 people; little hollow "Good mornings" and "Sure is cold." etc. Sometimes less. Communication is a fundamental human need and without it you become spiritually diseased and i find myself spending exorbitant amounts of time awaiting the next interaction here, far mre than fillyacup. Also, propping encourages people to post more because it's a positive form of acknowledgement / validation, and makes people feel appreciated and supported. Also, the act of pressing the button and seeing it light up and then seeing it on the page is conducive to small releases of dopamine in the reward centers of my brain and I find it to be nice.

These are some reasons why i prop more than more fillyacup.
brought a tear to my eye. i am here for you anytime if you need to chat.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm burnt out on hummus right now. Probably because the last stuff i had was Tribe Sundried Tomato Pesto or something and it just was not that good to me. More like a high calorie dip than hummus it didn't seem right. Too much going on with it too artificial

I need a reset with some plain good fresh hummus

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just ate some Back to Nature garlic and herb stoneground crackers with some Tribe sriracha hummus. It was extra turned up and hyphy
Whoa

Where'd you get these? I'm looking at their line-up and there's a few i want: Sesame Tarragon, Rosemary Olive Oil, Sesame Seed rice thins, seasalt adzuki bean

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Wow where has this stuff been all my life? This shit is completely game changing. It's like how vicks vaporub used to be before it became mostly just vasoline, except even stronger than that. Forgive me anyone who has mentioned this stuff before and didn't get credit. this stuff is the truth

need to cancel a dentist appointment i made like 3 months ago the place doesnt open til 9. howd i miss a phone call from them at 630pm if they close at 5 though? lol