Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Intermittent fasting on deck.

6:18

Interesting. I've been highly conscious of small alterations to history ever since the Bush administration. There was a particular instance where i saw an article saying there had been a series of pipeline bombings in Iraq which was why gas had spiked to like over $4. Only it was so wildly ridiculous i was like "hold the fuck on", because I had seen an article saying we don't import that oil and it had no bearing on the barrel prices or something, and basically i was positive these never actually happened, then the article was scrubbed from online and i couldn't find it. I brought it up to friends but it wasn't interesting to them but it's bugged me.

Now i see it happening in real time daily, little alterations of fact until it becomes reality, and it's disturbing to see it happening to popular culture too even with things so massively huge no one could possibly get it wrong. There's a theory sort of naming it calked "the mandela effect" but i don't think it's anything as weird as time alterations and different dimensions or anything unexplainable, just social engineering being conducted and tested.

We'll be old and there will be no one left to challenge "No, I am your father." Think about it. Luke... I am your father. How many times did you say that as a kid? How many comedy sketches, parodies, pop culture references over the years? Thousands. Makes you think about history and who's writing it and how false our reality is. If your kids and their kids know it as "No, I am your father", and they grow up with the same thousands of reinforcements, then that's what it is. There might not even be old copies left to challenge it. How many volumes of history and eras disappeared or were forgotten?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-DeI3ohVbY

6:18

Interesting. I've been highly conscious of small alterations to history ever since the Bush administration. There was a particular instance where i saw an article saying there had been a series of pipeline bombings in Iraq which was why gas had spiked to like over $4. Only it was so wildly ridiculous i was like "hold the fuck on", because I had seen an article saying we don't import that oil and it had no bearing on the barrel prices or something, and basically i was positive these never actually happened, then the article was scrubbed from online and i couldn't find it. I brought it up to friends but it wasn't interesting to them but it's bugged me.

Now i see it happening in real time daily, little alterations of fact until it becomes reality, and it's disturbing to see it happening to popular culture too even with things so massively huge no one could possibly get it wrong. There's a theory sort of naming it calked "the mandela effect" but i don't think it's anything as weird as time alterations and different dimensions or anything unexplainable, just social engineering being conducted and tested.

We'll be old and there will be no one left to challenge "No, I am your father." Think about it. Luke... I am your father. How many times did you say that as a kid? How many comedy sketches, parodies, pop culture references over the years? Thousands. Makes you think about history and who's writing it and how false our reality is. If your kids and their kids know it as "No, I am your father", and they grow up with the same thousands of reinforcements, then that's what it is. There might not even be old copies left to challenge it. How many volumes of history and eras disappeared or were forgotten?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It's also interesting you can't really use the Internet anymore to challenge weird shit like this. Like the oscar meyer song changing to "m A yer" and their name completely changing to oscar mayer. You look at Wikipedia, you see the guys name as "Mayer" and their iconic song is only quoted halfway. Google search deeper and you won't find much because the algorithm has been proven to be a filter. You'll find all the evidence saying its Mayer and feel wrong, people will tell you it's always been Mayer, even though you know it isn't. You might find traces of people questioning it but they look fringe and sketchy and eventually that disappears too. Unless you have physical evidence like books, photos, stock footage, you're wrong, and even then eventually that'll be gone or simply disregarded

Disturbing

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
It's also interesting you can't really use the Internet anymore to challenge weird shit like this. Like the oscar meyer song changing to "m A yer" and their name completely changing to oscar mayer. You look at Wikipedia, you see the guys name as "Mayer" and their iconic song is only quoted halfway. Google search deeper and you won't find much because the algorithm has been proven to be a filter. You'll find all the evidence saying its Mayer and feel wrong, people will tell you it's always been Mayer, even though you know it isn't. You might find traces of people questioning it but they look fringe and sketchy and eventually that disappears too. Unless you have physical evidence like books, photos, stock footage, you're wrong, and even then eventually that'll be gone or simply disregarded

Disturbing
I wish I were an Oscar Mayer wiener for that is what I'd truly like to be, because if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener everybody would be in love with me.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Basically you don't eat for 2 days out of the week then you can eat as much as you want for the other 5 days and still lose weight. I read about it on reddit.
I know what it is. I should've clarified.

Why are you Intermittent fasting? What do you hope to achieve? What motivated this change? How has it been? How are you feeling? Usually people juice after Intermittent fasting, were you going to adhere to a new diet? How long have you been doing it and how long do you plan to do it etc.....

You know.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I know what it is. I should've clarified.

Why are you Intermittent fasting? What do you hope to achieve? What motivated this change? How has it been? How are you feeling? Usually people juice after Intermittent fasting, were you going to adhere to a new diet? How long have you been doing it and how long do you plan to do it etc.....

You know.
A million questions! I am trying to lose weight so I can show off my muscles that are hidden underneath all my fat. I have been doing it for a week now and I already lost 5lbs. I have a juicer, should I use it? I'll probably do it for a month and see what kind of results I get, if I don't like the results I will quit and say fuck it.

Also, I am lying. I just saw intermittent fasting on reddit and decided to pretend it's something I am into. It's all been one big lie.