Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Zara Larsson, MNEK - Never Forget You - YouTube

>tfw you realize this song is probably written by satanic child molester industry vets and is subliminal conditioning and celebration of compliant victims infinity @infinity
I had to think about what tfw means, and I couldn't figure it out, so I googled it. That Feel When. What's the > sign all about though? I don't understand your type of people Butcher.

Jan 2, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-DeI3ohVbY

6:18

Interesting. I've been highly conscious of small alterations to history ever since the Bush administration. There was a particular instance where i saw an article saying there had been a series of pipeline bombings in Iraq which was why gas had spiked to like over $4. Only it was so wildly ridiculous i was like "hold the fuck on", because I had seen an article saying we don't import that oil and it had no bearing on the barrel prices or something, and basically i was positive these never actually happened, then the article was scrubbed from online and i couldn't find it. I brought it up to friends but it wasn't interesting to them but it's bugged me.

Now i see it happening in real time daily, little alterations of fact until it becomes reality, and it's disturbing to see it happening to popular culture too even with things so massively huge no one could possibly get it wrong. There's a theory sort of naming it calked "the mandela effect" but i don't think it's anything as weird as time alterations and different dimensions or anything unexplainable, just social engineering being conducted and tested.

We'll be old and there will be no one left to challenge "No, I am your father." Think about it. Luke... I am your father. How many times did you say that as a kid? How many comedy sketches, parodies, pop culture references over the years? Thousands. Makes you think about history and who's writing it and how false our reality is. If your kids and their kids know it as "No, I am your father", and they grow up with the same thousands of reinforcements, then that's what it is. There might not even be old copies left to challenge it. How many volumes of history and eras disappeared or were forgotten?
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z_lgHMjTMRs[/ame]

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Why does butcher prop more than fillyacup.
Because I am addicted to the Internet and utilize it as a crutch for my total wellness. Working graveyards is very isolating and lonely. Sometimes I wake up, go to work, come home, wait to go back to work and throughout maybe i talk to 5 people; little hollow "Good mornings" and "Sure is cold." etc. Sometimes less. Communication is a fundamental human need and without it you become spiritually diseased and i find myself spending exorbitant amounts of time awaiting the next interaction here, far mre than fillyacup. Also, propping encourages people to post more because it's a positive form of acknowledgement / validation, and makes people feel appreciated and supported. Also, the act of pressing the button and seeing it light up and then seeing it on the page is conducive to small releases of dopamine in the reward centers of my brain and I find it to be nice.

These are some reasons why i prop more than more fillyacup.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I mean it's basically a video about this monster befriending this child in secret, and secret love throughout the child's entire transformation to womanhood, then the monster "going away". To where? Prison? Did she get too old? You do the math infinity @infinity

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I mean it's basically a video about this monster befriending this child in secret, and secret love throughout the child's entire transformation to womanhood, then the monster "going away". To where? Prison? Did she get too old? You do the math infinity @infinity

I've done the math and I agree with you. I'll never be able to enjoy the song ever again. We had a pretty good run though. Like 6-8 months of enjoyment. It's over.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Glad she came out "I Would Like"
Those lyrics aren't helpful and only strengthen the argument that the songs written for Zara Larsson contain disturbing lyrics that could be looked upon as subversive propaganda meant to advance the normalization of pedophilia and promiscuity from an early age.

Oh, I can't help myself, it's human nature, human nature
Who's to say what's meant to be?
Who's to say what's meant to be?
Why can't we be on our worst behavior, worst behavior
When it all comes naturally

Interesting. These ideas have been pushed before in mainstream sources but received heavy backlash
Just a moment...
Just a moment...
Just a moment...

You need to get woke fam, like me, and quit being such a sheeple and a cuck.

pffttttt

walks off mumbling something about pathetic brainwashed debt slaves and mindless consumer jewminati drones

Last edited: