Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It's motivating, you should try it
Well it's too late now. I already lost 98 lbs and don't plan on ever getting fat again.

copped a box of sugar free popsicles and a box of firecrackers, and a box of fudgesicles too. about to eat like 6 popsicles lol. also copped a 2liter of pepsi max

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

im done though. something sweet was going to happen no matter what. I bet if i was stoned i wouldve grabbed two packs of skittles, and probably a couple of chocolate bars or possibly some kind of ben and jerrys ice cream becuase i was craving chocolate. i also wouldve definitely gone to mcdonalds regardless of how broke i am. way less damage this 'weekend' and for the first time in like 3-6 weeks or maybe longer i dont know i cant really remember, i actually maintained progress. Fuck weed

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
look at all that sodium

youre gonna be skinny but die of heart failure.
oh well lol.

Trust me, track your sodium intake for one day especially days when you just say fuck it and hit popeyes and a couple other fast food places a day. It's amazing how fast that shit will get to 5000mg+. Only way to really avoid it is eating whole foods and cooking yourself with minimal seasoning

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i know thats why im tryna limit my fast food and just use spices instead of seasonings.

i been cuttin too just tryna drop my body fat to under 12%
Under 12%?!?!? Damn dude lol you realize that you'll be super shredded as fuck. Most bodybuilders who use calipers and stuff are lieing to themselves thinking they're at 12%, a legit under 12% (have to verify with a DEXA scan) is an amazing feat and quite a goal; but you can do it. You'll look like a fitness model

and ReSpawn @ReSpawn this video is amazing thanks for the link. This vegas facility is mind blowing