Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
butcher pmsing

chobani is not junk food
Explain how its not. for a little tiny 3-5oz container whatever it is theres over two teaspoons of added sugar. Greek Yogurt has about 9g of naturally occurring sugar those things have like 16g i think.

People will start realizing it once our FDA nutrition labels change and have to finally include "Added Sugars" on the label. Well, probably not. No one will really care

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Chobani is super shady. First of all they paid a Fage employee to steal their authentic greek yogurt recipe. They hired people from Kraft to run their marketing. And ever since they've been using shady tactics like "No Added Sugars" even though they add sugar and call it "Evaporated Cane Juice" which goes against FDA guidelines. They got onto the Yogurt scene ringing the healthy bell and now they're the biggest producer ever, billions of dollars and basically buried all the lawsuits and used money to stay immune to the consequences. I'm pretty sure they blend it with shit tier yogurt as well

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

bones weighed 34g so exactly 300g of skinless chicken breast was consumed
lol... love my salt. inb4 someone says salt is bad and i eat too much salt when i actually need it extremely bad because i sweat constantly and even got a pretyt terrible dehydration headache yesterday from too much water and not having enough electrolytes

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
whoops it wasnt a 334 g chicken breast it was 343g. good thing i typed earlier what it first weighed because that's a 15 calorie difference. was that weird mild almost dyslexia type shit kicking in it happens to me sometimes

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZdG8czUkDk?t=14m10s

I separate out all the colors when I eat skittles too. It's way better that way who the hell just eats skittles all blended together that shit tastes like soap to me. I haven't paid for original skittles since they got rid of Lime and replaced it with that shit tier Apple flavor though only buy the purple or blue bag

Damn skittles sounds good i should go to the store and buy some skittles, Thanks KKK guy