Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Newspaper guy was on vacation for like 2 months this was his first day back. He barely speaks English, he's Russian, and he was like "You look young, much young? You sick? You get sick? Look different, much young" while indicating his jaw / chin area. I think he was trying to say i look more sleek and trim in the jaw area, much like an agile gazelle

Normies don't understand this dancer body life; i told him "Yes, I'm a little sick" but probably not how he meant

aha
AhAhaHA!
Ahahaha HaHaHAHAhAHaHAHA!!!!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Are grim and butcher really arguing about finances right now?

A guy who eats beans on toast for dinner?
And a guy whose budgeting ability leaves him to live off of 7 dollars for a week?

While we're at it lets get infinity and troythemac to debate about good music.
Maybe i should live with my family / sisters family / 8 other people so i can use all my money on extracts and tablets lol

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Newspaper guy was on vacation for like 2 months this was his first day back. He barely speaks English, he's Russian, and he was like "You look young, much young? You sick? You get sick? Look different, much young" while indicating his jaw / chin area. I think he was trying to say i look more sleek and trim in the jaw area, much like an agile gazelle

Normies don't understand this dancer body life; i told him "Yes, I'm a little sick" but probably not how he meant

aha
AhAhaHA!
Ahahaha HaHaHAHAhAHaHAHA!!!!

Are you appropriating my gazelle/dancer body culture, shitlord?