Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If i was a billionaire i wouldn't be eating fast food id be eating tiny plates with microgreens and fancy local produce like a mixture of ten to twenty different fruits and vegetables a day. Little portions of the best fish and chicken available. I'd eat a massive variety of all the freshest best shit available. Id pay someone to run my kitchen and keep it stocked, have them procure all the best shit from local markets

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If i was a billionaire i wouldn't be eating fast food id be eating tiny plates with microgreens and fancy local produce like a mixture of ten to twenty different fruits and vegetables a day. Little portions of the best fish and chicken available. I'd eat a massive variety of all the freshest best shit available. Id pay someone to run my kitchen and keep it stocked, have them procure all the best shit from local markets
Nah id probably just eat pizza and Wendy's every single day lol
Chicken wings and steak til i dropped dead

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The 1993 Jack in the Box E. coli outbreak occurred when 732 people were infected with the Escherichia coli O157:H7 bacterium originating from undercooked beef patties in hamburgers.[1][2][3] The outbreak involved 73 Jack in the Box restaurants in California, Idaho, Washington, Nevada, Louisiana, and Texas has been described as "far and away the most infamous food poison outbreak in contemporary history."[4][5][6] The majority of the victims were children aged under 10-years old.[7][8] Four children died and 178 other victims were left with permanent injury including kidney and brain damage.[9][10][11][12][13]

Yet people still go there. They were even warned an ecoli outbreak was possible because they only cooked their patties to 140 when 155 was needed to kill e coli and they ignored it because the extra time was causing them to lose money not getting burgers out fast enough.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Oh yeah...before I forget...Happy Father's Day to the FT brehs InfamousICON @InfamousICON , BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO , Snakegang @Snakegang , S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE , WT SAVAGE @WT SAVAGE , Defy @Defy ...and last but not least Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat (R.I.P.).

Apologies to anybody I forgot.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Gotta wake up at 5:30 to feed 3,000 chickens tomorrow. From me, they will be getting bacon (thanks for the idea drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 ), beef ribs, garlic bread, scrambled eggs, sunflower seeds, granola bars, and watermelon. In addition to that, their regular chicken feed.