Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I expect you to go there tomorrow...
Alright i will. I love wings going to get a 15piece mix and match combo 8x Louisiana rub classic wings 7x Atomic classic wings with large seasoned fries with parmesan seasoning, ranch dipping sauce x2 but i probably wont use it for wings probably for the fries, and a 20oz diet coke

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
Should've just stopped at the tire place on the way home this morning or even the other day but I thought id be good, that tire wasn't draining over the past few dayd and i wanted to resist burger king breakfast and just go straight home. Shit was 34psi when i checked it getting home , completely flat 14hrs later lol
That image you posted that nail head was like the size of a taco.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Dude last time I went, I got 5 pieces of Lousiana rub and 5 pieces of garlic parmesan. They was hella wit da shits. I also used ranch for the fries and not for the wings. They put some seasoning on the fries, that you may or may not like. Most of the time I don't have em put the seasoning on the fries.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Can't tell you the last time I had a Whopper. My go-to order at BK for years has been two original chicken sandwiches + ranch, their shitty fries, and a drink and it's been around five years since I've had BK at all. I have not had a Whopper in this decade.
Last couple of times I went, I've only gotten two original chicken sandwiches because I had coupons for buy one, get one free. Or some shit like 2 sandwiches for $4. Anyways, yeah, you're right their fries is super turnt down.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn something around here smells good i realized it was the trash can shit has a huge pile of bbq rib bones on a plate, someone must've gave the concierge a massive pile of bbq ribs

Bastard didn't share any lol

Oh well. I can hold out for wing stop