Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol why? You can drive a couple hundred on a donut. Most donut tire brands even say up to 100 is safe.
I've used that donut for multiple 20+ mile trips it probably has like 400miles on it. Plus it was flat anyway. My first reaction was to take my tire off put the spare on then drive to the gas station pump it up put it back on then go to work, inflate it with the pump thing we have here for the trip home. But then i said fuck all that there's no time, it's flat, and id rather be 15mins late than an hour.

It worked out im getting picked up in the morning going to get the spare inflated drive to the tire shop then i guess ill wait however long it takes probably like 2+ hours

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Butcher wears a b cup breh
Butcher told me you were a phony ass liar
Butcher told me he had sex with you
Me and butcher tag teamed mama jesus
My mom is dead and cremated so you and butcher mustve just stuck your dicks in an urn of ashes and thats weird and gay.
Put your spare on you bitch
Cant even fix a flat lol
Some extremely fat fuck at Walmart bought 8 2-liter bottles of Diet Coke. What a fat ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please don't put butcher on blast

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Should've just stopped at the tire place on the way home this morning or even the other day but I thought id be good, that tire wasn't draining over the past few dayd and i wanted to resist burger king breakfast and just go straight home. Shit was 34psi when i checked it getting home , completely flat 14hrs later lol