Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
After i go get wingstop today that's it though. Going to go back into budget mode try to stretch my money out so i don't end up super broke again, maintain being moderately broke instead lol

Denny's then Wendy's then wingstop; i could've bought chicken thighs and rice and survived two weeks with that money lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Damn that pep & sausage looks amazing. Pizza hut delivery just came by right after Pagliacci's delivery and the lobby smells like pizza and ive been triggered hardcore

Id order this moment if they weren't done for the night
Oh yeah man they call that old world pepperoni it rules. Wish more places used that stuff.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
And i also just remembered i bought teriyaki like a week ago too. I gotta remember i can't afford takeout all the time anymore, plus it's too many calories, but it's comforting and some kind of subconscious act to make myself feel secure

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
I was two miles from the border for four days you missed your chance.
Yeah. Nuttkase @Nuttkase would have either totally fucked you up or told you not to worry about things. His justice is swift but fair.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Teriyaki rules,I've probably had it 500+ times not exaggerating either. The teriyaki place by where i lived in federal way knew me by name / face / voice too even if i called from a different number. I moved and they would ask ppl i knew if i was ok and to stop by lol. I can't go there any more though my brother stole their tip jar and threatened them like a total fucking dumb fucking idiot