Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

So many goddamned flavors... like you don't even know. It's a mountain of flavors on the right side. I hate this shit now though I'd rather just stick to Capellas French Vanilla and Capellas Vanilla Custard as my main ingredients I've liked them since the beginning I should've just stopped there, but there's always something that ends up bugging you. You smell someone vaping some kind of melon mint gum vape and its like "Oh I want that" waste $30 on shit and make a couple bottles then you don't want it anymore. Tons of other examples lol

I should just start making thc infused candies with the leftover fruity shit

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Have massive bottles of cinnamon roll and cinnamon danish. I'm so sick of cinnamon roll vapes i dont even want to eat real actual cinnamon rolls anymore lol at least I could add it into oatmeal or something, or coffee. Actually DUH, shit, I should bring the cinnamon stuff and add it into coffee along with that stevia

Buttery cinnamon roll coffee that shit would be good BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
and yet its still way, way cheaper than smoking cigarettes. Even including the little random shit I buy and stop using like new RBA's and new ecigs altogether. Shit even when you add in the BHO and weed side of ecigs together its still cheaper than smoking cigarettes. I had a couple relapses since quitting at 17 tbh, and was smoking newports and american spirits that shit was costing me $17 A DAY lol, for months, fuck that

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Plus not smelling like shit, not having horrible breath and compromised oral hygeine, not having horrible smelling clothes or a bad smelling car, not waking up with a sore throat and coughing when i smoke weed and getting bronchitis every time I get a bad cold, not wanting to flash on anybody if i havent had a cigarette in an hour or two, not having my heart rate spike and go crazy after running up some stairs and having to catch my breath, not having to pause a movie every half hour to go smoke a cigarette or miss out on big plays during football games or baseball games, not having to plan ahead to bring cigarettes or anything I can just leave my vape and not really care about it for up to 24 hours, just so much stuff kicks ass about vaping

Vaping isnt gay at all fuck off vaping rules
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Anyone smoke Newports? Isn't that shit annoying like you got to find the perfect spot that gets the best freshest newports otherwise you get these shitty newports with the newport all faded on each cig and they're nasty and stale as fuck. You gotta search out those really fresh newports with the dark green Newport on each cig, fresh as fuck and strong as fuck and it was super hit or miss like one out of every 3 packs of newports fucking suck

Like these shitty newports, I wouldve opened them like "goddamnit... waste of 7-8 bucks" then smoked them anyway. And it's not as simple as "just buy them from the same spot every time" cause it's not like every spot is open 24/7 and you can just buy cigarettes at the same time every day in teh same spot especially if you drive all over the place

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was as picky about cigarettes as I am with weed... don't give me no bammer newports or some bammer swishers that arent going to stick either fuck that.

I used to like the cowboy killers up til i quit the first time at 17... but later on they just weren't strong enough for me, at all... plus their filters hotbox real easy and collapse on themselves i used to hit that shit hard. The only way they smoke decent is if you pack them down like a quarter of an inch, then you only get a quick little 2 minute smoke out of each one.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My family is weird like everybody hides smoking and dipping from my grandma except my uncle, he's the only one that will do it openly. Even my aunt who's like 40+ will come up with excuses like "oh I got to run to the store" lol it's weird. Like it's a shameful horrible thing that should be hidden... I guess that's a whole lot better than growing up in a family where everybody just smokes out in the open together, it'd probably be way harder to quit. Instead of "It's so good you quit, thank god" it'd be more like "What you think you're too good to smoke with us after dinner now?" and would be easy to keep someone chained to that addiction. Smokers are crazy... especially people that smoke indoors around small kids those people got something wrong with them

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You probably smoke cigarettes living over there in China, shit I think the government issues you a carton a week once you turn 3 years old over there lol....

That's alright if you don't want to hear it. Just planting seeds, maybe 1/100 things I type will resonate and grow into something later on down the line, maybe not

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
You probably smoke cigarettes living over there in China, shit I think the government issues you a carton a week once you turn 3 years old over there lol....

That's alright if you don't want to hear it. Just planting seeds, maybe 1/100 things I type will resonate and grow into something later on down the line, maybe not
Quit smoking. A bit of weed here and there, but that's about it...