Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Police arrest suspect after missing woman’s partial remains found in recycling bin | Q13 FOX News

Jesus fuckin christ... I thought she ran away with the guy or something but this shit took a very very dark turn.

This state does everything it possibly can to keep people from being executed too, like, what the fuck do you have to do in this state to get the death penalty? Even that chick that murdered all her children didn't get the death penalty. I think the last ten trials they fought and fought and spent millions of dollars to not execute them and each and every last one of them deserved the death penalty without a doubt

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Suicide Squad Trailer little comparison - Album on Imgur
InfamousICON @InfamousICON lol @ WB coloring up and brightening up suicide squad after everyone complained batman v superman was "too dark and violent"
That happens with every movie that gets a trailer rushed shortly after filming for things like Comic Con. Guardians of the Galaxy and the newest Fantastic Four were big examples of that happening, they looked like different movies between their early released teaser and finished product.

People are trying to tie in Suicide Squad being more comedic because of Batman vs. Superman being serious which isn't true. Trailer 2 for Suicide Squad was released months before Batman vs. Superman came out and that was the goofiest trailer of the 3.

Some new Suicide Squad scenes were being filmed the same week BvS came out and people were like "they're filming new jokes because of BvS being dark" no dumbasses this was scheduled way in advance, you can't get Will Smith on 3 days notice to film new scenes because you want to add jokes lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That happens with every movie that gets a trailer rushed shortly after filming for things like Comic Con. Guardians of the Galaxy and the newest Fantastic Four were big examples of that happening, they looked like different movies between their early released teaser and finished product.

People are trying to tie in Suicide Squad being more comedic because of Batman vs. Superman being serious which isn't true. Trailer 2 for Suicide Squad was released months before Batman vs. Superman came out and that was the goofiest trailer of the 3.

Some new Suicide Squad scenes were being filmed the same week BvS came out and people were like "they're filming new jokes because of BvS being dark" no dumbasses this was scheduled way in advance, you can't get Will Smith on 3 days notice to film new scenes because you want to add jokes lol
So I basically just bought their bullshit hook line and sinker then huh? lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
So I basically just bought their bullshit hook line and sinker then huh? lol
Pretty much lol

I laughed when I read people online talking about them filming more comedy because Batman vs Superman being so dark and violent. It was serious lolwut moment. Even WB made statements saying they were filming some big budget action scenes people were gonna be really happy to see.

You can't get hundreds of crew members, big budget props, locations booked, and all of the actors on less than a week notice because "we need more jokes" lol that shit was stupid.