Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What have you been vaping lately vape brother?
Just some bullshit i whipped up

2% TFA Dragonfruit
1.5% TFA Honeydew
0.5% Lorann Bubblegum (colorless)
1.5% Flavorah Vanilla Custard
3% TFA Strawberry Ripe

It smells like those Vanillaroma car tree fresheners / some kind of fruity orbitz gum and is harsh as fuck. I've gotten so lazy i just freestyle batches of stuff i barely like lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Just some bullshit i whipped up

2% TFA Dragonfruit
1.5% TFA Honeydew
0.5% Lorann Bubblegum (colorless)
1.5% Flavorah Vanilla Custard
3% TFA Strawberry Ripe

It smells like those Vanillaroma car tree fresheners / some kind of fruity orbitz gum and is harsh as fuck. I've gotten so lazy i just freestyle batches of stuff i barely like lol
lol that actually sounds pretty good!! i been on the vct reserve and johnny cash they're both tobacco custards!!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
VERSACERO @VERSACERO i found this.

I'm going to order a bunch of the Capella French Vanilla when i get home cause that's probably my #2 favorite flavor behind Capellas Vanilla Custard (version 1), and i need to re-up definitely. Also will order the Capellas Toasted Almond, and the EcigXpress Tobacco Absolute. ECX Tobaccos are nice and a little goes a really really long way. I'll add in 0.25% Capellas Marshmallow too it can't hurt.

This is a winning recipe to me i haven't even tried it and I'm already declaring it super hyphy... You can't lose with Capellas French Vanilla combined with Custard.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My friends brother has this super expensive colt 1911 as his every day carry I've been trying to look it up but not sure exactly what it is id have to ask. Anyway it was like 2grand lol... But it's so bad ass

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Took my work shirt out of the dryer while it was super hot, and walking around in the cold air outside feels great lol.

I was wearing a backup one all night, a size XL shit felt like i was walking around in a rain poncho or something way too fuckin big... I swear they make clothes way too roomy and big i used to appreciate and support that but now it's kind of annoying. At least there's trim fit and slim fit, which are basically just the old standard regular sized.

I need a new wardrobe with everything tailored or custom fit