Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
So yeah PSA to tapaAids ysers the bloat is back in the worst way, it's probably killing your phone. Use like CCleaner ir whatever you use to scan your cache and storage and check out what tapaCancer is doing you might discover the same problem

See look at this shit this is after my phone sat there deleting shit for over 50minutes straight. Its that folder quoortapatalkactivity going to try and delete it again

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia

Pf changs trying to make me fat giving me 9 mini egg rolls instead of 8 and no its not a weight discrepancy I've been weighing all kinds of packaged by weight shit; chips, cereals, bagged salads, cookies etc. EVERYTHING has more calories than they say saying shit like "298g" when it's really 320 total
its like that so they dont get fined for having too little. you are the only person on the planet that has a problem with this

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Smoked a doobie with the other closing manager and walking home felt like it took the double the time even though it didn't.
walking places is one of my least favorite things to do high. always feels like it takes forever then ill walk the same path a different time and it will take like 6 minutes