Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Fucking phone is super unresponsive just found out tapatalk was taking up 7.5 GB of data. I uninstall it and reinstall to avoid this but the cache never gets cleared. It's all being bloated as "remote image cache". Can't clear it out i tried deleting the android/data/pro.tapatalk something folder my phone sat here deleting files for over 50 minutes straight, just randomly named files like -584624853 or 864238438 just files as numbers like every single image ive loojed at on the sicc is being stored on my phone remotely or sone shit. Finally i gave up after the 50 minutes i figured the phone was frozen but nope, it cleared up 3+ gigs of storage. Bout to go back in there and try to delete the rest of it my phone is already way WAY more responsive like a new phone again.
Told u suckaz chrome mobb is the gang

Hey butcher is there a name for that kid with the goofy ass face with the half eaten apple. Ive seen a bunch of other pics that look alike, made me wonder if it was something viral.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Told u suckaz chrome mobb is the gang

Hey butcher is there a name for that kid with the goofy ass face with the half eaten apple. Ive seen a bunch of other pics that look alike, made me wonder if it was something viral.
Chrome is annoying as fuck... takes like, 15 seconds to load up siccness because it has to load every single element like every single thing on the page its its own seperate thing to do load, then you gotta zoom in and try to click these little tiny arrows and usually the page will load some new element or re-size itself right as you click, so you end up clicking on the advertisements here, then you gotta go back and it reloads everything AGAIN for some reason, go through the process again it takes me like 2 minutes to submit a post through chrome and like 20 seconds in tapatalk

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Shut the fuck up you fuckin idiot
I don't know if i can eat this entire 10oz container of sabra roasted red pepper hummus... im pretty full and theres like 4oz of it left.

and i dont know if im going to get this brand again when i was drunk i thought it was super good but now im like naaahhhh, not really lol

i shouldve stopped at costco bought like a 5 gallon tub of a better brand like kirkland or something i was right tehre i just didn't want to wait 8 minutes for it to open

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i still like overexaggerating about costco stuff
"5 gallon container of hummus" lol yeah right costco doesnt work like that, everyone would just waste like 90% of what they buy then never buy it in bulk again. they probably sell like, two packs of 17oz containers or something

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Well they said they just sent out a new one for me, then I forgot to get a confirmation number again... shit man. I'm too trusting. They're trying to stick me with like a $200-500 whatever they decide to name their price on their equipment collections thing i know it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I have a feeling DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet purposely embellished on a lot of his posts before this hiatus kind of parodying me in ways, making people more aware of how cancerous i am, then now hes sitting back watching me drown, well done, Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus