Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
heroin is gay

"oh i need to sit in one spot drooling like a child because i never was able to adjust to leaving my mothers womb and my whole entire life has been a pathetic journey back to that state" fuck you
Im by no means advocating for it, ive lost a bunch of friends to smack, but you're out of your mind if you think it doesnt feel fucking amazing.

Seattle People Shit

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
oh, indeed.

seattle people drink coffee and smoke weed
In fact its called teh "seattle speed ball"

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
yeah i wont lie i messed around with opiates for awhile, caught the best high of my life off a 30mg roxicodone and some morphine actually, maybe like 60mg morphine i think it was. laid there sweating and nodding off for several hours with waves of the most intense pleasurable euphoria imaginable. but once you catch that feeling you don't catch it again, which is why im done with opiates for good, its all just feeling like im not getting enough air and feeling nauseated and ive been nauseated enough for one lifetime. maybe heroin would flood me with that feeling again but im not too interested

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I've been to South Park plenty of times. Oddly enough it's where I used to have to take my ignition lock to be calibrated every month for two years after I got my DUI. But even outside of that I've been there a decent amount of times, it's been a few years though.

I mean yeah that area is sort of out of the way from the rest of Seattle, not a lot to do, and some parts are sorta rundown but I never thought much of it. Got quite a few good Mexican food joints out there. I think there are a bunch of breweries out there now too right?

Seattle is pretty small overall I think most people who have lived here a decent amount of time have been to most parts of it for one reason or another.
Isntn Zippys out there?

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
and if you felt like that was a direct / sneak diss at you Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris or anyone else does i apologize. i mean its fairly obvious you have your shit together far more than i ever will, and i just spout off nonsense without thinking about whos going to actually read my words lol so my bad

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Zippys giant burgers slaps... i used to eat there all the time when they were really popular at their location by that firehouse. william206 worked there and another friend i grew up with, and like, 3 sort of friends. then they moved to right there by 16th and roxbury, william206 quit my other friend got fired, my friends friends dont work there, my friends nehphew doesnt work there anymore, kind of like a mini falling out with the owner lol. i could use zippys giant burgers in my life again though especially the burger with mamas lil peppers

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Zippys giant burgers slaps... i used to eat there all the time when they were really popular at their location by that firehouse. william206 worked there and another friend i grew up with, and like, 3 sort of friends. then they moved to right there by 16th and roxbury, william206 quit my other friend got fired, my friends friends dont work there, my friends nehphew doesnt work there anymore, kind of like a mini falling out with the owner lol. i could use zippys giant burgers in my life again though especially the burger with mamas lil peppers
Why you lying William206 couldn't eat a burger if his life depended on let alone be around the grease that cooked off it

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
to me heroin is pretty much giving up on life
Yup

and if you felt like that was a direct / sneak diss at you Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris or anyone else does i apologize. i mean its fairly obvious you have your shit together far more than i ever will, and i just spout off nonsense without thinking about whos going to actually read my words lol so my bad
Didn't take it that way at all, I basically agree with you. I mean I like to sip some syrup, and I enjoy the occasional pill, but all my shit comes from my doc, and not some bullshit croaker, my actual legit doc.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Isntn Zippys out there?
Looked through their website trying to remember the name of blakes band, and saw that they have a Georgetown location now too on airport way

I didnt realize zippys was winning all these "best of seattle" burger awards and making it in the top 5 of a lot of lists, damn i shouldve ate more burgers when i had the chance