Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
https://seattleslandusecode.wordpress.com/2011/07/13/south-park-then-and-now/

heres where i grew up. its a shit hole no matter how much these hipsters try and revive it and gentrify it lol

i doubt Nuttkase @Nuttkase or Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris or nolettuce @nolettuce even know where / have been to south park
I've been to South Park plenty of times. Oddly enough it's where I used to have to take my ignition lock to be calibrated every month for two years after I got my DUI. But even outside of that I've been there a decent amount of times, it's been a few years though.

I mean yeah that area is sort of out of the way from the rest of Seattle, not a lot to do, and some parts are sorta rundown but I never thought much of it. Got quite a few good Mexican food joints out there. I think there are a bunch of breweries out there now too right?

Seattle is pretty small overall I think most people who have lived here a decent amount of time have been to most parts of it for one reason or another.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've been to South Park plenty of times. Oddly enough it's where I used to have to take my ignition lock to be calibrated every month for two years after I got my DUI. But even outside of that I've been there a decent amount of times, it's been a few years though.

I mean yeah that area is sort of out of the way from the rest of Seattle, not a lot to do, and some parts are sorta rundown but I never thought much of it. Got quite a few good Mexican food joints out there. I think there are a bunch of breweries out there now too right?

Seattle is pretty small overall I think most people who have lived here a decent amount of time have been to most parts of it for one reason or another.
in the georgetown area across the bridge

lol just for laughs, next time you get stuck into some bs'ing small talk, and someone asks you if youre from here, say you grew up in South park watch their reaction