Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This is reality dude, I'm not part of WCM but hopefully he can make WCM Europe happen and I'll finally be somebody. I'll move the crowd like Rakim, folks will give a shit about me and I'll be able to drink with other people too. I'll get what I want, while Killa Tay expands his success in overseas territories. We'll both benefit.
I really don't even know what to say to that so I'm gonna just say good luck man.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I said it before I think most people here can't relate to dude's situation if all of what he's saying is taken at face value. I don't know my teenage years were much different then his currently are.

So this is probably not the best place to vent about those type of things for that reason. I dunno if I was in that position I'd definitely go talk to a shrink lol

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Yeah I said it before I think most people here can't relate to dude's situation if all of what he's saying is taken at face value. I don't know my teenage years were much different then his currently are.

So this is probably not the best place to vent about those type of things for that reason. I dunno if I was in that position I'd definitely go talk to a shrink lol
I don't talk to a shrink cuz I'm not crazy. And those psychiatric folks don't keep your information private.

Naw, I talk about this shit here cuz most of yall are my friends. Without the siccness I wouldn't be interacting with anyone at all lol

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
This is reality dude, I'm not part of WCM but hopefully he can make WCM Europe happen and I'll finally be somebody. I'll move the crowd like Rakim, folks will give a shit about me and I'll be able to drink with other people too. I'll get what I want, while Killa Tay expands his success in overseas territories. We'll both benefit.
really playin fast and loose the term success...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Tay showed me respect nobody else has ever shown me in my life. The opportunities he's provided me with have given my life meaning. When I got friends, Tay is the only dude I can talk to and ask for advice. And considering how annoying I am, he's a good dude for putting up with me lol
I was referring to his upcoming shows in Europe when talking about the world tour.