Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Oh no someone is bumping euro techno outside hella loud last time that happened it was some drunks Russians and they ended up accidentally letting off a round in the pay to park lot across the street.

2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx stop shooting up Nuttkase's neighborhood

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Shit was hella funny two of them were dancing like some sort of Russian jig or something and one pulled out a strap like practically in the other ones face and pointed in the air and it let off a round and bro was like "oh shit!" and the other guy freaked out then the third dude came over grabbed the gun threw it under the backseat of the car that was bumping, locked the doors, and walked away quickly down towards Broadway.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Being fixated on Killa Tay would be a good place to start.
Its not a fixation so much as it's thorough respect.

He's given me advice, support and respect. Right now I got no job, no money, no females, no friends, if it weren't for the opportunities Killa Tay is providing me with, I wouldn't have very much.

Plus my family is going through a rough financial patch. My parents been paying a mortgage on this house since 1986 and they're taking out a new mortgage on it to keep my brother in university. They also paid for his driving lessons. He also has a girlfriend and they're going to fucking Paris next week.

But I try to take my jealously and transfer that negative energy into positivity.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I asked him yesterday if he'd do that today after I found out about my job, but he didn't get back to me on that one. But I dont blame him, he's extremely busy right now. Saw some videos he posted on instagram from a video shoot, and I saw a facebook post today that he's watching Ride Along 2. With all the work in the studio going on I'm lucky he responds to my messages as much as he does. Especially since I'm just an annoying fan and he has no real obligations towards me
That fool aint busy, he posts on here more that all of freedom town combined and half if it is at three in the morning when he sais he gots to gp because hes playing madden. I know when you're 16 you tend to put people whos music you like on pedalstools and all, but that guy is running the 52 fake on you if you seriously beleive he is making moves in the rap game. I'm sure he has a perfectly satisfying life, but hes no tycoon, he lives with his kids in cbos house and plays the occasional show for minimal money. Dont kill yourself when his internation tour falls through, or he somehow doesnt make it out to the hobbitsville you live in if he does manage to find a greyhound that runs to europe.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I asked him yesterday if he'd do that today after I found out about my job, but he didn't get back to me on that one. But I dont blame him, he's extremely busy right now. Saw some videos he posted on instagram from a video shoot, and I saw a facebook post today that he's watching Ride Along 2. With all the work in the studio going on I'm lucky he responds to my messages as much as he does. Especially since I'm just an annoying fan and he has no real obligations towards me
If you really are a 17 year old kid and not some random siccness troll account, you hella weird and need to go attempt some normal semblance of life for a 17 year old. You are (allegedly) close to being a man, in some cultures you would be, and you do not appear to have any of the tools a man must possess to be successful at life. I feel sorry for your mother. :siccness:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I mean I don't really pay attention to all the shit between you and everyone else too much and even I can tell. Making appreciation threads, hitting him up all the time and he doesn't hit you back, talking about tours and getting in the studio with him and C-Bo, being part of WCM. Just being honest it probably comes off rather creepily to him, hell I know it would me, you gotta come back down to reality man.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
That fool aint busy, he posts on here more that all of freedom town combined and half if it is at three in the morning when he sais he gots to gp because hes playing madden. I know when you're 16 you tend to put people whos music you like on pedalstools and all, but that guy is running the 52 fake on you if you seriously beleive he is making moves in the rap game. I'm sure he has a perfectly satisfying life, but hes no tycoon, he lives with his kids in cbos house and plays the occasional show for minimal money. Dont kill yourself when his internation tour falls through, or he somehow doesnt make it out to the hobbitsville you live in if he does manage to find a greyhound that runs to europe.
I'm pretty sure he's coming to Europe, I been looking forward to it since it was announced last year. Shit, its probably the only thing I'm looking forward to right now. I think he'll be performing in London, in which case I'll hustle to raise the money for train tickets.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I mean I don't really pay attention to all the shit between you and everyone else too much and even I can tell. Making appreciation threads, hitting him up all the time and he doesn't hit you back, talking about tours and getting in the studio with him and C-Bo, being part of WCM. Just being honest it probably comes off rather creepily to him, hell I know it would me, you gotta come back down to reality man.
This is reality dude, I'm not part of WCM but hopefully he can make WCM Europe happen and I'll finally be somebody. I'll move the crowd like Rakim, folks will give a shit about me and I'll be able to drink with other people too. I'll get what I want, while Killa Tay expands his success in overseas territories. We'll both benefit.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I'm not trying to put you down or talk shit to you I'm just saying it's borderline like some weird clingy obsessive compulsive type behavior looking at it from my viewpoint but hey just my opinion you do you man.
Tay showed me respect nobody else has ever shown me in my life. The opportunities he's provided me with have given my life meaning. When I got no friends, Tay is the only dude I can talk to and ask for advice. And considering how annoying I am, he's a good dude for putting up with me lol

Last edited: